Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...

Discus and support Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app. At the main menu,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mseymour1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Mseymour1
    Mseymour1 Guest

Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...

Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app. At the main menu, I went to ride, career session, highlands, completed 5 tracks, then the skull track and quit the session
    and did not get any progress in my rewards app. Is this what the quest requires? Or is this another error like the Sea of Thieves, which now works and I got credit after replaying Sea of Thieves for the 2nd day. Will I get credit for today’s Descenders 45
    min of play and no credit? I think I will be required to play the boss track 2 more times after you fix the tracking problem.

:)

Mseymour1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app

don't do career sessions. you have to create a multiplayer session to get the game pass quest.

you don't even need to reach the boss track in the Highlands.

hope this helps
  3. AridLizard Win User

Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app

I tried this earlier, via multiplayer hosted session and didn't unlock for me still either. Going to keep trying this in the next couple of days but I'm thinking it's just bugged like the daily "play game pass game" one.
    did you create or join a multiplayer session?

you have to be the host to get it to work.

I just got the quest reward from creating a MP session, completing the first few courses then crashing until the session ended.

if you have done that then hopefully its just a bit laggy and it will sort itself out soon
  4. RazorwavePro Win User

Yes, I found someone on reddit that suggested exactly that. Ran about 3-4 courses before crashing until I ran out of lives and nothing. I'll try again tomorrow and hope for the best.
  5. MishManners Win User

There is a current known issue with rewards coming through and not being updated. Please be patient and see if the rewards are updated in the coming days. I believe some of this has to do with system overload - lots of people playing games with the current
    global situation.

Please be patient, and if the rewards haven't activated on your account in a couple of days, come back here and post that they still haven't come in and you've waited out a few days.

Thanks, and remember, keep calm and stay awesome!
  6. JamieAmato Win User

Yea this is absolutely ridiculus I've been playing this game for a few hours a day most days this week and still no progress.. makes it that much more frustrating when you can't get the bonus at the end of the month because of this. This has been happening
    since quests were out and I'm still seeing many people with the same issue. Extremely disapointed sort it out already feeling ripped off for the 3rd time as I have made an effort to do every quest.
Thema:

1. Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked... - Similar Threads - Descenders reward quest

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  4. Descenders game lags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descenders game lags: The next day after loading the game started lagging, although before that everything was fine, on ultra settings the game gave good fps. And now every five seconds there is a strange sluggishness,...
  5. UI Issue and Game Join Issue For The First Descendant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UI Issue and Game Join Issue For The First Descendant: The issue is On The Newly Released Title The First Descendant, I'm Having A Major UI issue that's Affected On everyone. The Games In Beta Stages right now. but To address this issue It's with...
  6. When I open descenders, my game loads up to roughly 77% and then goes onto a white and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open descenders, my game loads up to roughly 77% and then goes onto a white and...: Would anybody know how to resolve this? As it’s quite annoying as it is no longer allowing for me to play descenders b0aaf72d-56a5-4e33-b225-b29b334d90f8
  7. Descenders Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descenders Issue: Today when I was playing descenders using remote play my grand tour including the mischief tour got completely erased and deleted. Please help. 3e3a1535-3305-433b-8ac1-952136246bcc
  8. Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...: Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me to different maps there is no menu it’s invisible 807445ee-b47b-4669-8ee4-bf0d3d20ffad
  9. Descenders data lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descenders data lost: I was playing descenders and when I tried to switch to another account all of my data for all of the missions that I did was gone. I still had some of my bikes and stuff but now I have to do all...
  10. uygulama inmiyor [Mod Translation-application does not descend]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uygulama inmiyor [Mod Translation-application does not descend]: Ben Altuntaş Microsoft hesabımı açtım ama sonrasında uygulama indiremedim. Hata kodu veriyor c101a006. Bu hata kodu nasıl düzeltilir konusu altında olan herşeye baktım yaptım ama olmuyor neden...