desaparecieron mis game score 100000

Discus and support desaparecieron mis game score 100000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; se me desaparecieron 100000 game score necesito alguna solicion gracias [translation] I was missing 100000 game score I need some solution thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MILTONKING1001, Oct 19, 2017.

1. desaparecieron mis game score 100000

se me desaparecieron 100000 game score necesito alguna solicion gracias

[translation]

I was missing 100000 game score I need some solution thanks

:)

MILTONKING1001, Oct 19, 2017
  2. wjacksons
    wjacksons Guest
    Achievements vanished

Most of my xbox one games are now showing as 0% for achievements untill I click on them. The value of all these games has been removed from my overall gamer score, dropping about 100000 gamer score.

Is this a known issue and will it fix it's self?

wjacksons, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Baird Swift
    Baird Swift Guest
    LOCKED: Infectious Modern Warfare server broke my Multiplayer

Earlier today I was playing team deathmatch when i came across a modded server. Something odd was going on as i could run really fast and I got 2000 exp. for each kill. after a couple of very strange matches and the score displaying odd messages, I notice
    that my score was -100000 or so, so I left

now even though the barracks displays my level as 28, i can't join any matches as it tells me That I'll unlock game types as lvl1.... very distressing.

hope you can help.

Baird Swift, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there MILTONKING1001.

Do you see the incorrect gamerscore here on Xbox.com on your profile? I have seen some recent cases where the incorrect gamerscore shows for a brief amount of time, but it should clear up after a short time.

Mister Maka, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there MILTONKING1001.

Do you see the incorrect gamerscore here on Xbox.com on your profile? I have seen some recent cases where the incorrect gamerscore shows for a brief amount of time, but it should clear up after a short time.
  6. Jason Guer Win User

Mis juegos desaparecieron.

Hello Jonna21

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue finding your installed Games to your Xbox App in your PC. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• What are the changes made to the computer that might caused the issue?
    • How many Microsoft account do you have?
    • If possible, can you provide a screenshot of your issue for me to have a better view?
    Just let me know if you tried the steps below.

• Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    • Under Full library > Owned games, you’ll see all games that you own with the profile that’s signed in to the console.
    • If a game that you own hasn’t been installed on your console, there’s a download icon on the game title. Selecting the title prompts you to install the game before you can play it.
    You may also check it from the Microsoft Store

• From My games & apps > See all > Full library, highlight (but don’t select) the base game.
    • Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    • Select See in Microsoft Store and check that the item you’re looking for is part of the game that you bought.
    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  7. Jason Guer Win User

Mis juegos desaparecieron.

Hello Jonna21

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
  8. ThePelican Win User

Clips

Bueno, eso es lo que he tenido estos clips para siempre y, de repente, desaparecieron
  9. mgracer48 Win User

Treyarch, you complete sack of (MOD REMOVED)

[quote user="CRoW McJINGLE"]

[quote user="PxG "]

[quote user="CRoW McJINGLE"]

[quote user="PxG "]

Thanks.

[/quote]

No probs :D

LOL dude ur games are glitched! There not showing up. Its like you have no games but have 100000 gamerscore xD

[/quote]L

[/quote]

An you win tool of the year award, games are glitched lmfao

-

You 12 years old just thick?

[/quote]

Game images are not showing at the bottom of your gamer score ;)
Thema:

1. desaparecieron mis game score 100000 - Similar Threads - desaparecieron mis game

2. Mis juegos desaparecieron.

in XBoX on Windows
    Mis juegos desaparecieron.: Hola buenas!! Necesito ayuda en un problema que tengo con la aplicacion de xbox en PC,yo tenia juegos instalados y derrepente desaparecieron.No estan en la barra izquierda como normalmente...
  3. TENGO UN ERROR EN LA APP DE XBOX, RELACIONADO CON MI BLIBLIOTECA Y MIS JUEGOS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TENGO UN ERROR EN LA APP DE XBOX, RELACIONADO CON MI BLIBLIOTECA Y MIS JUEGOS.: Excuse me for my English, but I have a query and it is that during the last 3 days I have had problems with the xbox app for pc (windows 11), I will tell you what happened: -One day I came in to...
  4. Problema con mis logros en la pc [PC Achievements Not Appearing in Xbox Console Companion App]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con mis logros en la pc [PC Achievements Not Appearing in Xbox Console Companion App]: Hola tengo un problema y me gustaría saber como resolverlo. Cuando desbloqueo logros de juegos me aparece la notificación pero cuando entro a la aplicación de compañero de consola solo me aparecen...
  5. no puedo separar mis cuentas

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo separar mis cuentas: hice una cuenta con un correo y despues hice otra con el mismo correo, cambie la contraseña de una y no me deja entrar a la otra y cada que intento con la contraseña correcta me da error, que hago...
  6. Siempre he tenido xbox, ¿como juego mis juegos en mi pc??

in XBoX on Windows
    Siempre he tenido xbox, ¿como juego mis juegos en mi pc??: Tengo Geas 5 descargado en mi cuenta de xbox, no se que hacer para descaergarlo en mi pc, alguien sabe? af5ccde4-8987-4a83-8223-84f584cb950d
  7. OCULTE MIS LOGROS / JUEGOS :C..... HIDE MY ACHIEVEMENTS / GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    OCULTE MIS LOGROS / JUEGOS :C..... HIDE MY ACHIEVEMENTS / GAMES: En la guía de Xbox donde dice todos los logros le di en donde dice que muestre solo los logros ocultos, el problema es que no tengo ninguno oculto, entonces ya no puedo regresar el filtro por que...
  8. Microsoft me defraudo en mis expectativas[Translation-Microsoft let me down in my expectations]

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft me defraudo en mis expectativas[Translation-Microsoft let me down in my expectations]: El día 12 de octubre pasado; fue mi cumpleaños (74 años). Entonces de la empresa regalarme un juego (Edad de los Imperios III: Edición Definitiva. El porqué de ese inusual deseo, se debe a que...
  9. No he recibido mis puntos de xbox rewards de 10,000 puntos [Mod Translation - I haven't...

in XBoX on Windows
    No he recibido mis puntos de xbox rewards de 10,000 puntos [Mod Translation - I haven't...: He terminado la tarjeta perforadora de sacar diez mil puntos y no me los han dado,la tarea la acabe desde ayer [Mod Translation - I've finished the drill card to get ten thousand points and they...
  10. Desaparecieron 200 pesos de mi cuenta esto ya no es confiable xbox solo quiere dinero

in XBoX Accessibility
    Desaparecieron 200 pesos de mi cuenta esto ya no es confiable xbox solo quiere dinero: [Translation-Gone 200 pesos from my account this is no longer reliable xbox just wants money] TENÍA 200 PESOS ALMACENADOS Y DE LA NADA FUERON DE 212 A 12 PESOS PORQUE PORQUE INTENTO CONTACTAR CON...