DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT JIGSAW [Translation: MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES]

Discus and support DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT JIGSAW [Translation: MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SIGO SIN PODER DESCARGAR LOS DESAFÍOS DIARIOS DE MICROSOFT JIGSAW. RUEGO ENCARECIDAMENTE AL EQUIPO TÉCNICO DE XBOX QUE SOLUCIONEN EL PROBLEMA CUANTO... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XAVIERGLEZ2015, Jul 4, 2017.

  1. DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT JIGSAW [Translation: MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES]


    SIGO SIN PODER DESCARGAR LOS DESAFÍOS DIARIOS DE MICROSOFT JIGSAW.

    RUEGO ENCARECIDAMENTE AL EQUIPO TÉCNICO DE XBOX QUE SOLUCIONEN EL PROBLEMA CUANTO ANTES.

    GRACIAS ANTICIPADAS POR SU ATENCIÓN.

    [Translation:

    I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES.

    I STRONGLY REQUEST THE TECHNICAL TEAM OF XBOX TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ATTENTION.]

    :)
     
    XAVIERGLEZ2015, Jul 4, 2017
    #1
  2. JordanoMaso
    JordanoMaso Guest
    desafios diarios [Translation: Daily challenges]

    Quando entro nos desafios diarios aparece não conectado, mesmo estando conectado.

    [Translation: When I enter the daily challenges appears not connected, even if connected.]
     
    JordanoMaso, Jul 4, 2017
    #2
  3. [Daily Challenge Jigsaw no longer plays. Crash immediately]

    Tägliche Herausforderung Jigsaw geht nicht mehr zu spielen. Stürzt sofort ab ! Erst deinstalliert, dann Cleaner gestartet, dann neu installiert ! Trozdem geht Jigsaw nicht ! Alle anderen Microsoft Spiele funktionieren gut !

    [Translation]

    Daily Challenge Jigsaw no longer plays. Crash immediately! First uninstalled, then Cleaner started, then reinstalled! Jigsaw does not go! All other Microsoft games work fine!
     
    OregonBueffel74, Jul 4, 2017
    #3
  4. DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT JIGSAW [Translation: MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES]

    Hey there, XAVIERGLEZ2015!

    I'm sorry to see any issues with Jigsaw! Generally, when downloading Daily Challenges, this is linked to the internet connection a user is using. To ensure that you've got your connection optimized, try out an ethernet connection on your PC.

    If you've got that already set up, please post back to let me know! We'll look at other troubleshooting steps from there. DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT JIGSAW [Translation: MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES] :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Jul 6, 2017
    #4
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT JIGSAW [Translation: MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES]

    Hey there, XAVIERGLEZ2015!

    I'm sorry to see any issues with Jigsaw! Generally, when downloading Daily Challenges, this is linked to the internet connection a user is using. To ensure that you've got your connection optimized, try out an ethernet connection on your PC.

    If you've got that already set up, please post back to let me know! We'll look at other troubleshooting steps from there. :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. ottevangers Win User

    Jigsaw still down

    I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
  7. Craftwinder Win User

    Ab dem 1.1.17 kann ich die täglichen Herausforderungen nicht mehr spielen! Nur Werbung wird geladen

    The same thing happened to me on 31st December - no more daily challenges. They start to load (seemlingly) then it just switches off Jigsaw altogether!

    Jigsaw collections work as usual, but not Daily Challenges.
  8. BreezierGiant26 Win User

    I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

    I have not been able to download the Microsoft Jigsaw game daily challenges since Sept 30. I have uninstalled and installed the game 3 different times & it still will not download the daily challenges.
  9. fiona183 Win User

    microsoft free games

    microsoft solitaire and mahjong including daily challenges and jigsaw. In fact none of them will load. It goes as far as Play Now and thne the thing that spins but then nothing
Thema:

DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT JIGSAW [Translation: MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES]

Loading...
  1. DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT JIGSAW [Translation: MICROSOFT JIGSAW DAILY CHALLENGES] - Similar Threads - DESAFÍOS DIARIOS MICROSOFT

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...