Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]

Discus and support Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai été réabonné automatiquement alors que je ne le voulais pas. Cela fait 1 mois que j'essaye de contacter le support via... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Simonzave, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Simonzave
    Simonzave Guest

Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]

Bonjour,

J'ai été réabonné automatiquement alors que je ne le voulais pas. Cela fait 1 mois que j'essaye de contacter le support via :https://support.xbox.com/contact-us par le bouton "contactez nous" ainsi que par téléphone, impossible dans les deux cas.

Par téléphone, l’information transmise est qu'il y a un fort nombre de demande actuellement et qu'il faut donc passer par le site internet xbox, rubrique contact us mais comme indiqué ci-dessus, celui-ci ne fonctionne pas non plus.

Je n'ai eu aucun moyen de contacter le support afin de me faire rembourser dans le délai légal alors que je n'utilise plus ce service.

Pouvez-vous m'indiquer la marche suivre afin d'avoir contact avec quelqu'un ?

Merci d'avance

Cordialement

Simon

[Translation-Hello,I was automatically re-subscribed when I didn't want to. I have been trying to contact support for 1 month via: https: //support.xbox.com/contact-us by the "contact us" button as well as by phone, impossible in both cases.By telephone,
    the information transmitted is that there is a high number of requests currently and that it is therefore necessary to go through the xbox website, contact us section but as indicated above, it does not work either. .I had no way of contacting support in order
    to get a refund within the legal deadline even though I no longer use this service.Can you tell me how to get in touch with someone?thank you in advancecordiallySimon]

:)

Simonzave, Jul 30, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Simon,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you want to cancel a subscription. When cancelling a subscription, you need to turn off the auto renew first. Once that is off, then a subscription can be cancelled. Here is a guide to
    turn off recurring charge.

If you just got charged, when you cancel it may auto refund the charge. If not you can fill out a refund request. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Preview Dashboard

google translate

hello,

I registered there for several months
    in the program update beta test. Only
    with an update every 3 days, I
    wish to unsubscribe from this very restrictive
    program.

Only after speaking with technical support,
    I do not have the application to unsubscribe
    to the console. Basically I have no
    way to unsubscribe, it's pretty crazy ...

So one of the live-chat
    counselors advise me to come
    here and write that a director
    would answer me and open my access to the
    Beta forum or whatever

To finally be able to unsubscribe ....

Sincerely, I expect from you

Go to the preview program app on the xbox one and select the preview app and select unsubscribe or there abouts

Aller l'application du programme
    de prévisualisation sur la Xbox un et sélectionnez l'aperçu
    de l'application et sélectionnez désabonnement
    ou l abouts
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Remboursement xbox live [Translation-refund xbox live]

Hello LnL,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can go to the
    Account website
    , sign in with the account information for account go to subscriptions and cancel it there.

If for some reason you do not know the log in information you can request a chat/call with support.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select chat with Xbox support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

Remboursement xbox live [Translation-refund xbox live]

Pour annuler et arrêter les frais de renouvellement de tout abonnement Xbox, tel qu'un abonnement Xbox Live Gold, un Xbox Game Pass ou EA Access, vous devez le faire en ligne. Important Vous ne pouvez
    pas annuler un abonnement Xbox s'il est en souffrance ou suspendu. Vous devez payer le solde dû avant de pouvoir annuler ou désactiver le renouvellement automatique. Pour plus d'informations, voir Mettre jour les informations de paiement pour poursuivre
    votre abonnement Xbox ou Comment payer un solde en souffrance sur un abonnement Xbox Si vous avez un abonnement prépayé, vous ne verrez pas l’option Annuler ou Supprimer en regard de votre abonnement Xbox car les abonnements prépayés expirent automatiquement
    et vous n’êtes pas facturés. Comment annuler votre abonnement Xbox en ligne Vous pouvez annuler votre abonnement Xbox soit immédiatement, soit en arrêtant le renouvellement automatique. Si vous annulez immédiatement, vous perdrez également l'accès au service
    d'abonnement en même temps. Si vous arrêtez de renouveler automatiquement votre abonnement, vous pouvez continuer utiliser le service jusqu' son expiration. Pour annuler votre abonnement Xbox immédiatement, accédez Annuler ou désactivez la facturation
    récurrente pour un abonnement Microsoft et suivez les étapes décrites dans Annuler. Pour arrêter de renouveler automatiquement votre abonnement, accédez Annuler ou désactiver la facturation récurrente pour un abonnement Microsoft et suivez les étapes décrites
    dans Désactiver la facturation récurrente. Besoin d'aide pour annuler votre abonnement Xbox? Si vous rencontrez des problèmes pour annuler votre abonnement Xbox, consultez les informations suivantes avant de contacter le support. J'ai déj annulé mon abonnement
    Xbox, mais j'étais toujours facturé pour cela. Si vous avez été débité après l'annulation de votre abonnement Xbox, cela indique probablement que vous aviez un solde en attente pour la durée de l'abonnement en cours lorsque vous avez désactivé le renouvellement
    automatique. Si vous avez résilié votre abonnement, vous ne serez plus facturé. Je ne vois aucune option pour annuler mon abonnement Xbox lorsque je me connecte. Si vous vous connectez votre compte Microsoft et que vous voyez une option permettant de renouveler
    mais non d'annuler, vous avez déj désactivé le renouvellement automatique et vous ne recevrez pas de frais supplémentaires. Je ne vois aucun abonnement Xbox lorsque je me connecte, mais un abonnement Xbox reste facturé. Si aucun abonnement ne figure dans
    la liste lorsque vous vous connectez votre compte, assurez-vous que vous êtes connecté au compte Microsoft approprié. Si vous n'êtes pas sûr du compte Microsoft que vous utilisez pour votre abonnement Xbox, utilisez la solution de compte perdu ou la solution
    de mot de passe perdu. Je paie pour l'abonnement d'une autre personne. Si vous payez pour l'abonnement Xbox d'une autre personne, vous ne pouvez pas annuler l'abonnement. Le propriétaire du compte Microsoft doit suivre les étapes décrites dans la section Comment
    annuler votre abonnement en ligne la Xbox ci-dessus pour annuler leur abonnement.

[translation-To cancel and stop the renewal fee for any Xbox subscription, such as an Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass or EA Access, you must do so online. Important You cannot cancel an Xbox subscription if it is overdue or suspended.
    You must pay the balance owing before you can cancel or disable automatic renewal. For more information, see Update payment information to continue your Xbox subscription or how to pay an overdue balance on an Xbox subscription if you have a prepaid subscription,
    you will not see the Cancel or delete option in View of your Xbox subscription because prepaid subscriptions expire automatically and you are not charged.How to cancel your Xbox Online subscription you can cancel your Xbox subscription either immediately or
    by stopping automatic renewal. If you cancel immediately, you will also lose access to the subscription service at the same time. If you stop renewing your subscription automatically, you can continue to use the service until it expires. To cancel your Xbox
    subscription immediately, go to undo or disable recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription and follow the steps in Undo. To stop automatically renewing your subscription, go to undo or disable recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription and follow the
    steps in disabling recurring billing. Need help to cancel your Xbox subscription?If you are having problems canceling your Xbox subscription, see the following information before you contact the support. I already cancelled my Xbox subscription, but I was
    still charged for it. If you have been debited after you cancel your Xbox subscription, this probably indicates that you had a pending balance for the duration of the current subscription when you disabled auto-renewal. If you have terminated your subscription,
    you will no longer be charged. I don't see any option to cancel my Xbox subscription when I log in. If you sign in to your Microsoft account and you see an option to renew but not cancel, you have already disabled automatic renewal and you will not receive
    any additional charges. I don't see any Xbox subscriptions when I log in, but an Xbox subscription is still charged.If no subscriptions are listed when you sign in to your account, make sure that you are logged into the appropriate Microsoft account. If you
    are not sure of the Microsoft account you are using for your Xbox subscription, use the Lost account solution or lost password solution. I pay for another person's subscription. If you pay for another person's Xbox subscription, you cannot cancel the subscription.
    The Microsoft account owner must follow the steps described in how to cancel your online subscription to the above Xbox to cancel their subscription.]
  6. Daniel lopezlopez Win User

Cancelar suscripción xbox live gold / obtener reembolso[Cancel subscription xbox live gold / get refund]

Como puedo cancelar la suscripción a xbox live gold para obtener el reembolso de dinero.

[Translation - How can I unsubscribe from xbox live gold to get the money back?]
    B
Thema:

1. Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live] - Similar Threads - Désabonnement remboursement live

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  9. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...