Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible

Discus and support Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an XBOX ONE connected to the Game HDMI port of my Denon 2700H which is connected to a Samsung QLED TV - when I configure HDR on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VivekRavindran1, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible

Hi, I have an XBOX ONE connected to the Game HDMI port of my Denon 2700H which is connected to a Samsung QLED TV - when I configure HDR on the xbox one, I get a message indicating that my TV is not HDR10 compatible which of course is not correct; I do not
    see this when XBOX is connected to the TV directly. Anyone seen this issue? Any reasonable workarounds?

Thanks in advance

Vivek

:)

VivekRavindran1, Jan 24, 2021
  2. AndriySemenyuk Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

I have had the same issue with Netflix and Apple TV (a few months), no Dolby Atmos, although there is a label Dolby Atmos at the title and chosen track with Dolby Atmos in the application. My AVR shows a PCM input signal for this application.

My setup is: Xbox Series X - Denon AVR X3700H - TV Samsung 75Q80T
  3. The_Rebel_Dons Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

I have the same problem on Xbox X and XBox One. I’m using the Denon AVR-X 2700H 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos receiver with the XBox X, and the Yamaha RXV-6A 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos receiver with the Xbox One. Both receivers were working normally outputting Atmos on Netflix until November 2022. Disney+ and Amazon Prime play Atmos content on both devices without issue, hence indicating that the problem is not with the 4K TV and 4K projector, nor receivers.
  4. The Ripper1969 Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X compatibility with TV's

I have the Samsung 58" version of this TV, & while it doesn't specify HDR10 on the packaging & information, my XBOX ONE X recognized it as HDR10 compatible. The console itself gives different terms that manufacturers use to indicate that their TVs employ
    HDR10. Hope this is useful!
  5. Jezza819 Win User

No sound from Series X through tv speakers

I have a Samsung Q80 QLED tv. No I have not connected it to another tv to try it.
  6. Old Lofty-F6C15296-5 Win User

Problems with hdr her on xbox one s

Yep!

My Daughters Samsung TV is a late 2015 model but it had an update to make it HDR10 compatible

My friend who I mentioned before, purchased a 2016 Samsung that wasn't HDR10 compatible, even with updates. It really is confusing lol

I'll say again though to anyone. If your on the market for a 4K TV to go with your new Xbox Slim, when you see the TV you like, even if the store folks tell you it's HDR10, phone the TV manufacturers Support with model number and double check :)
Thema:

Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible

1. Denon AVR 2700H + XBOX ONE connected to Samsung QLED does not show TV HDR10 compatible - Similar Threads - Denon AVR 2700H

2. Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update.: Denon and other Avr brands released an update to enable Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization. After the avr update the xbox audio is no more encoded to atmos but only multichannel in. I read that a...
  3. Denon: Connecting XBOX ONE X with TV & AVR to get both high quality picture and surround sound ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Denon: Connecting XBOX ONE X with TV & AVR to get both high quality picture and surround sound ...: Denon (Audio/Video Receivers): Connecting XBOX ONE X with TV & AVR to get both high quality picture and surround sound - problem Hi there, thank you very much, to both of you, for kind advise. I...
  4. Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work: I have the Denon AVR-1507 receiver. The Xbox One can mute it and adjust the volume, but it can't turn it on or off. I have set it up using several different controller codes, by entering the...
  5. Xbox One - Denon AVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Denon AVR: My "system" (avr, tv, sat) is set to power on via Xbox One. Love it! However, Xbox One is powering up Main Zone and Zone 2 on my Denon AVR. Can it be adjusted to only power up Main Zone and not...
  6. HTPC to Xbox One input to Denon AVR-2100W outputs only 2.1 Stereo. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HTPC to Xbox One input to Denon AVR-2100W outputs only 2.1 Stereo. Why?: Ok so I have searched and searched and searched for a solution and have found nothing. I am hoping someone here can help me out. My setup is a HTPC with 980 TI SLI to my Xbox One Forza edition...
  7. Problem controlling Denon AVR-3808

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem controlling Denon AVR-3808: Hi All, So I've set my xbox one up on my home theatre system. I followed the xbox automatic procedure to detect my various components and apply the right codes for controlling them. However, I...
  8. Xbox One/AVR Sound Issue (Denon)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One/AVR Sound Issue (Denon): Hey everyone, Just want to see if anyone else is having this issue, and whether it's related to my Xbox or AVR. I have my Cable box going through my xbox, to my Denon E300 AVR. After playing a...
  9. Xbox One 5.1 Surround Sound Issue - Denon AVR X1000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 5.1 Surround Sound Issue - Denon AVR X1000: Hi, I recently purchased a Denon AVR X1000. When I plug my Xbox One into it I only receive sound out of the left and right speakers. I have the sound system set up for 5.1 and can confirm that it...
  10. DENON AVR 23901CI help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DENON AVR 23901CI help: I have searched and searched and still have not quite found the correct solution to have the XBox One run through the Denon AVR 2309CI. Currently, we have a Samsung HDTV - LN52A650A1FX2A with the...