Demande de remboursement[Translation-Request for reimbursement]

Discus and support Demande de remboursement[Translation-Request for reimbursement] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Mon fils de 8 ans a acheté accidentellement 22 500 Robux pour 200 euros. Microsoft refuse de me rembourser car apparemment je me suis fais... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GregoryBriselance, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Demande de remboursement[Translation-Request for reimbursement]

Bonjour,

Mon fils de 8 ans a acheté accidentellement 22 500 Robux pour 200 euros. Microsoft refuse de me rembourser car apparemment je me suis fais déj rembourser il y a moins d'un an ce qui n'est pas exact. Quelqu’un
    peut-il m'aider pour avoir gain de cause ? Merci.

[Translation-Hello

My 8-year-old son accidentally bought 22,500 Robux for 200 euros. Microsoft refuses to refund me because apparently I was already reimbursed less than a year ago which is not accurate. Can someone help me to win my case? Thank you. ]

:)

GregoryBriselance, Jun 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gregory,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an
    issue with a refund
    . Unfortunately, we are unable to do anything here on the forums. The only ones to take care of this is the refund department. You can reply to the email that said it was denied for further assistance. If anything can also go through
    the bank the purchase was made through.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

demande de remboursement[Translation-request for reimbursement]

Hi Aminejr,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey aminejr

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

In regards to requesting refunds please, keep in mind that "all sales of Digital Game Products are considered final" additionally,
    most purchases are not eligible for a refund after 14 days as per the

Digital Game Purchase Refund Terms

As stated by XBF Brad A, if you are unable to request for a refund on the item, we recommend that you Contact Xbox Customer Support
    for further assistance on this matter.
  5. aminejr Win User

le jeu que je demande pour le remboursement est pas disponible dans la liste des jeux merci

[Translation-the game I ask for refund is not available in the list of games thank you ]
  6. Stepheninconnu Win User

J'ai acheté un jeu numérique CONSTRUCTOR ( sur le marché du store) 39,99€ et quand je joue avec en solo, mes sauvegardes rames, le temps se fige (étant un jeu de stratégies en temps).
    En multijoueur, le jeu ne suis pas du tout deux joueurs en lignes, faisant cracher les parties, et la console entièrement nous éjectant directement dans l’accueille xbox.

Jeu impossible jouer, je viens faire ma demande de remboursement ainsi que supprimer le jeu numérique sur mon profil en tant que propriétaire.

Bien entendu quand j'essaie de prendre contacte le Vendredi 20/12/2019 19h30, on peut ni vous joindre par téléphone (Lundi au vendredi jusqu' 20h30)

Et bien entendu le service du chat ne fonctionne pas, ce que je peux comprendre aussi.

D'ailleurs je ne suis pas le seul d'après ce que je vois.

Merci de faire le nécessaire et d'être plus sérieux que votre concurrent.

GT: Le Mort Inconnu

[Translation-I bought a digital game CONSTRUCTOR (on the store market) at 39.99 and when I play with solo, my backups reams, time freezes (being a set of strategies in time).

In multiplayer, the game is not at all two players in line, making the games spit, and the console completely ejecting us directly into the xbox hosts.

Game impossible to play, I just make my refund request as well as delete the digital game on my profile as an owner.

Of course when I try to make contact on Friday 20/12/2019 at 7:30 pm, you can neither be reached by phone (Monday to Friday until 8:30pm)

And of course the chat service doesn't work, which I can understand too.

Besides, I'm not the only one from what I see.

Thank you for doing what is necessary and for being more serious than your competitor.

GT: The Unknown Death]
Thema:

1. Demande de remboursement[Translation-Request for reimbursement] - Similar Threads - Demande remboursement Translation

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  4. I demand a refund!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I demand a refund!!: I'd like to know why I have been charged £39.99 by Gamesbox.Pro?? I have NEVER signed up for this!! I've tried emailing them, but oddly the email address 'doesn't exist'! If I am not refunded this...
  5. I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.: Requiring me to hook my computer up to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft was a slap in the face, and then forcing me to port my Mojang account was pissing on my face and telling me it was...
  6. Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...: Ive been on n off Gta V for years like most idk when exactly the identical copy appeared in my files/library Ive never had major issues with this bug besides when going to re install gta its hard...
  7. I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System: Using Microsoft Flight Simulator without AI ATC properly responding to requests for IFR flight is like trying to fly an aircraft with a keyboard. We need AI ATC to work properly and if it is not...
  8. Deban demand

in XBoX on Windows
    Deban demand: Hey, so I’ve been on Xbox for more than 3 years and suddenly for no reason, I opened my Xbox and got banned. The only reason I might have got banned is a message I sent to my friend for joke...
  9. FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape: See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system cafc8cc7-ad1b-41d8-92c9-fad83af5ae86
  10. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...