Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

Discus and support Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NstlgcSam, Aug 24, 2026.

  1. /u/NstlgcSam
    /u/NstlgcSam Guest

    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report


    I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the confirmation message, so I know the reports are being delivered. But my Insider Hub Profile is still stuck at 1 report.

    Do QR‑code submissions not count toward Insider report totals?

    submitted by /u/NstlgcSam
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/NstlgcSam, Aug 24, 2026
    #1
  2. rimakus Win User

    Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

    I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

    UPDATE:

    I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

    If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

    I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Need access to a specific preview ring (alpha, beta, delta) within the insiders ring

    Hello

    You need to work on your XP within the Insider Hub App, to be able to gain access to Delta and Beta rings. You do this by completing the missions that appear from time to time in the App. Alpha is invite only from the development team, for those in Beta
    and sometimes Delta rings that have shown they can file accurate reports on bugs and issues.

    If you are in the insider preview, I would suggest joining in on the forums here Insider
    Forum
  4. Andrezzao Win User

    I can not leave the Xbox Insider

    Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
  5. Andrezzao Win User

    I can not leave the Xbox Insider

    Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.

    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
    Ready! I just took a look at the hub insider and is no longer my console as an insider, this is all OK now, thank you! big hug!
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

    Can we stop the constant updates please!

    Instead of leaving the Xbox Insider program as one Ambassador has suggested you can drop down to a lower ring which receives much fewer updates. For example if you are in Beta ring drop down to Delta or Omega. The Omega ring receives the fewest updates,
    usually just before it is released to the general public. This can be managed using the Xbox Insider Hub on your console.
Thema:

Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

Loading...
  1. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report - Similar Threads - Delta ring –

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  5. Delta ring, chatpad stopped working

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring, chatpad stopped working: I just joined the Delta ring preview a few days ago and everything was fine. My console, XSX, updated last night and now my chatpad doesn't work. I tried the accessories app, updated the...
  6. Delta Ring Insider - Gaming Copilot BETA - Not Working

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring Insider - Gaming Copilot BETA - Not Working: Hi everyone, I need some help with Gaming Copilot BETA on my ROG Ally Xbox. It used to work fine, but now the widget gets stuck on an infinite loading wheel. All other Xbox Game Bar widgets...
  7. Thinking about switching to the delta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Thinking about switching to the delta ring: I’m currently in the omega ring and thinking about switching over to delta my main concern is would I be facing more bugs if I switch to delta or delta is a stable ring but will see some bugs...
  8. New Feature “Play History” is not appearing after a recent update. Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    New Feature “Play History” is not appearing after a recent update. Delta Ring: Since they added a new feature “Play History” to Beta and Delta Rings, I updated my console and after it installed the latest version for Delta (Ring I’m in) it doesn’t seem to appear. I have...
  9. ⚠️ Corrupted Xbox One X after Insider Build — Delta Ring | Post-OSU1 Restore Error

    in XboX Insiders
    ⚠️ Corrupted Xbox One X after Insider Build — Delta Ring | Post-OSU1 Restore Error: Hi everyone. I'm facing a serious technical issue with my Xbox One X, which was running the latest Insider build on the Delta Ring. Here are all the details of what happened: OS version:...
  10. What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.

    in XboX Insiders
    What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.: Is this really a feature they are thinking about adding permanently? I can't tell you not only how aggravating I found that. To the point that I almost turned off and choose to do something else...