Delta ring, chatpad stopped working

Discus and support Delta ring, chatpad stopped working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just joined the Delta ring preview a few days ago and everything was fine. My console, XSX, updated last night and now my chatpad doesn't work. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/meatman7569, Jun 5, 2026.

  1. Delta ring, chatpad stopped working


    I just joined the Delta ring preview a few days ago and everything was fine. My console, XSX, updated last night and now my chatpad doesn't work. I tried the accessories app, updated the controller, no updates for the chat pad. I removed it, put it back on. Tried another controller, hard reset the console and nothing, doesn't work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/meatman7569
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/meatman7569, Jun 5, 2026
    #1
  2. rimakus Win User

    Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

    I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

    UPDATE:

    I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

    If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

    I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

    It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
  4. ngocphi Win User

    I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

    Delta is the lowest of all the rings

    As mentioned you need to be beta and higher
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    I can not leave the Xbox Insider

    Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

    In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

    As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

    Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

    After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
Thema:

Delta ring, chatpad stopped working

Loading...
  1. Delta ring, chatpad stopped working - Similar Threads - Delta ring chatpad

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Delta Ring Insider - Gaming Copilot BETA - Not Working

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring Insider - Gaming Copilot BETA - Not Working: Hi everyone, I need some help with Gaming Copilot BETA on my ROG Ally Xbox. It used to work fine, but now the widget gets stuck on an infinite loading wheel. All other Xbox Game Bar widgets...
  7. Thinking about switching to the delta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Thinking about switching to the delta ring: I’m currently in the omega ring and thinking about switching over to delta my main concern is would I be facing more bugs if I switch to delta or delta is a stable ring but will see some bugs...
  8. New Feature “Play History” is not appearing after a recent update. Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    New Feature “Play History” is not appearing after a recent update. Delta Ring: Since they added a new feature “Play History” to Beta and Delta Rings, I updated my console and after it installed the latest version for Delta (Ring I’m in) it doesn’t seem to appear. I have...
  9. ⚠️ Corrupted Xbox One X after Insider Build — Delta Ring | Post-OSU1 Restore Error

    in XboX Insiders
    ⚠️ Corrupted Xbox One X after Insider Build — Delta Ring | Post-OSU1 Restore Error: Hi everyone. I'm facing a serious technical issue with my Xbox One X, which was running the latest Insider build on the Delta Ring. Here are all the details of what happened: OS version:...
  10. What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.

    in XboX Insiders
    What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.: Is this really a feature they are thinking about adding permanently? I can't tell you not only how aggravating I found that. To the point that I almost turned off and choose to do something else...