[Delta] Dolby Visions setting disappeared on current Delta Branch

Discus and support [Delta] Dolby Visions setting disappeared on current Delta Branch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I switched from Omega to Delta. Currently there is no Dolby Vision setting anymore. The 4K Details says I should go back and turn on Dolby Vision but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChristianAgredo, Nov 2, 2021.

  1. [Delta] Dolby Visions setting disappeared on current Delta Branch


    I switched from Omega to Delta. Currently there is no Dolby Vision setting anymore. The 4K Details says I should go back and turn on Dolby Vision but under Video Mode there is only HDR10 visible.

    CCapture.jpg CCapture (2).jpg

    My TV supports Dolby Vision and it is turned on.

    submitted by /u/ChristianAgredo
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ChristianAgredo, Nov 2, 2021
    #1
  2. rimakus Win User

    Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

    I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

    UPDATE:

    I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

    If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

    I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    I can not leave the Xbox Insider

    Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

    4k not working on xbox one s

    Hi JeremyLerant,

    So far Dolby Vision is found in a lot of premium 4k TV’s and Dolby has only recently begun branching out into monitors. The only monitor that has been certified for Dolby Vision at the moment is the ASUS
    ProArt PA32UCX
    . All monitors with HDR will more than likely fall under HDR10.

    Hope this helps :)
  5. RunningTargetSD Win User

    Turtle Beach Or Tritton

    Is the Delta like the xp500?
  6. FreakRoach Win User

    Will Dolby Vision support come to Xbox One X for 4K bluray discs?

Thema:

[Delta] Dolby Visions setting disappeared on current Delta Branch

Loading...
  1. [Delta] Dolby Visions setting disappeared on current Delta Branch - Similar Threads - Delta Dolby Visions

  2. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  6. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  9. September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030) Feel...
  10. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...