Delta: Dolby Atmos issue....................................................

Discus and support Delta: Dolby Atmos issue.................................................... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since last nights update my sound settings have reset to 7.1 and Sonic for headphones, I have both audios set for Atmos Is this happening for anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Annie-UK, Nov 22, 2022.

  1. /u/Annie-UK
    /u/Annie-UK Guest

    Delta: Dolby Atmos issue....................................................


    Since last nights update my sound settings have reset to 7.1 and Sonic for headphones, I have both audios set for Atmos

    Is this happening for anyone else

    Reported via RAP

    submitted by /u/Annie-UK
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Annie-UK, Nov 22, 2022
    #1
  2. kev edin Win User

    Dolby atmos question

    My lg Dolby atmos sound system shows everything in Dolby atmos, I know there has been a issues with the app.

    But I agree not every game supports Dolby atmos 👍
  3. Kmill85 Win User

    Another XSX Dolby Atmos sound delay post. . .

    It's definitely not an AV issue. If you take a minute to type the issue into google search drive you'll find all different dolby atmos setups with different sound systems and Tv's that are very capable of providing dolby atmos and you'll find they all have the same issue with no solution.

    I have the latest LG G1 OLED with the latest SP11RA dolby atmos soundbar with the same issue. the games are unplayable in Dolby atmos due to the delay. I have it changed to 7.1 for gaming, but I purchased the system to play dolby atmos gaming.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

    Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

    Hi RomiDumitru,

    *maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

    Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

    No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

    I don't know if is intentional.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

    If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  6. skylaar Win User

    Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9

Thema:

Delta: Dolby Atmos issue....................................................

Loading...
  1. Delta: Dolby Atmos issue.................................................... - Similar Threads - Delta Dolby Atmos

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  5. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  6. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  7. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  8. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...