Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't ...

Discus and support Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; show my God son comes over whom I love dearly and will do anything for wants to play fortnite so I let him use my account he gains more friends than I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoldenScarAudi, Aug 13, 2018.

  1. Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't ...


    show my God son comes over whom I love dearly and will do anything for wants to play fortnite so I let him use my account he gains more friends than I can ever imagine on the game and then he wants to change the gamertag so I do it so now he has his own
    child account with the name he wants so I'm trying to put that on the actual game and get my old one back can I do that??

    Signed bewildered dazed And even confused!

    :)
     
    GoldenScarAudi, Aug 13, 2018
    #1
  2. 4G63T
    4G63T Guest
    possible to recover my xbox live beta icon tag thingy from 2002 ?

    i never said i wanted my old tag back..... at the time under [ Soul Survivor ] gamer tag but switched to this one some time ago between the 2 i always was on same email/Microsoft account... i was hopeing to get my xbox live beta icon tag thingy added back
    to my profile
     
    4G63T, Aug 13, 2018
    #2
  3. gamertag change

    i changed my gamer tag to LarryFisherman then once i saved and paid it switched it changed to i didn't ask for that 3 I've been trying fix the problem for hours customer support people couldn't said come here
     
    LarryFish3rman, Aug 13, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't ...

  5. WPAK Win User

    Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't like

  6. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

    My Gamer Tag was taken by a Gamer Tag turbo hacker the second i changed my name

    I changed my gamer tag one time to something else as well and decided I wanted to change it back because nobody realized who I was because I had my old one so long. When I wanted to change it back I had to wait 24 to 48 hours before returning to my old
    gamer tag. I am not saying this will be the same for you but it would be worth the shot to try it in a day or so. If not But I don't believe there is truly Turbo Gamer Tag Hackers.
  7. Elohmn Win User

    Suggestion: Don't be easy to power off while you are running a game.

    That's actually a pretty good idea. I've had my godson (who's 2 at the time) turn it off while I was playing a Game. He really liked the little glowing green button and just had to find out what it was. A Prompt On Screen would
    be nice to Cancel or Accept.
  8. 4G63T Win User

    possible to recover my xbox live beta icon tag thingy from 2002 ?

    i never said i wanted my old tag back..... at the time under [ Soul Survivor ] gamer tag but switched to this one some time ago between the 2 i always was on same email/Microsoft account... i was hopeing to get my xbox live beta icon tag thingy added back
    to my profile
  9. Francia J. Win User

    Getting my old game tag back

    Hi ShawnGalloway2, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Our Xbox Profile is linked to our Microsoft account which means that you just need to sign in on the correct account for you to access your Xbox profile along with your games and everything.

    Kindly check all possible Microsoft email addresses. You may also check this link to locate your Microsoft email address: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't ...

Loading...
  1. Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't ... - Similar Threads - Dellaphonttii trying old

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]