Delivery to Greece

Discus and support Delivery to Greece in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo. I live in Greece and I 'd like to purchase a new controller from Xbox Design Lab. Is Greece included in the countries that a custom Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PanagiotisBafaloukos, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Delivery to Greece

Hallo. I live in Greece and I 'd like to purchase a new controller from Xbox Design Lab. Is Greece included in the countries that a custom Xbox controller can be delivered to?

:)

PanagiotisBafaloukos, Oct 31, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Delivery to Greece

3. PanagiotisBafaloukos Win User

Delivery to Greece

Hello again!

It seems that it can be done through the Ireland Microsoft store! Delivering to Greece and paying from Greece is possible.
  4. PanagiotisBafaloukos Win User

Delivery to Greece

Hello again!

I went on to order a custom controller through the UK store (almost all Greeks speak English!) signed in with my Microsoft account. In the address field, Greece
    was included in the options in the drop down menu for delivery destinations. First step successful.

Next step, payment method. Tried to use my Mastercard, that I use for my Office 365 subscription, but in the drop down menu of "Country", United Kingdom is selected (UK store I presume), and cannot be deselected for "Greece". So the process of checkout ends
    at this last step since Greek postal code is not accepted in the payment field.

Selecting the Greek Microsoft Store even empties my shopping cart.

So frustrating that a custom controller can be delivered to Greece but not paid for from Greece.

Are there these geographical limitations also with PayPal (connected to the same credit card)?

I guess I will sign up for a PayPal account and try again.

Or find some old friends that moved to England, tell them to buy a controller there and mail it to me as a gift! :)
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Delivery to Greece

At this moment in time Greece is not one of the markets that Microsoft deliver the Xbox design labs controller to.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Delivery to Greece

Hi PanagiotisBafaloukos,

Thanks for replying and updating us concerning this situation when ordering an Xbox Design Lab controller. As there is this discrepancy, I would suggest contacting Microsoft Store Support to get more direct answers to your query concerning the ordering
    and payment methods available, as they'd be the best able to do so.

Contact Microsoft Store Support

I hope that this helps you out a bit more!
Thema:

Delivery to Greece

1. Delivery to Greece - Similar Threads - Delivery Greece

2. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  3. Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?

in XboX Insiders
    Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?: Cant Smart Delivery just be a optional thing? Like some games i see that optimization is great like fortnite, cod etc... so yeah i want those to be.. but as a Series S user with a external SSD...
  4. Delivery Address Issue with XBOX Order from Microsoft Website

in XBoX on Windows
    Delivery Address Issue with XBOX Order from Microsoft Website: I wanted to share my recent experience ordering an XBOX directly from the Microsoft Xbox official website. I provided the correct shipping address, which was also confirmed by Microsoft during...
  5. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time: I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment already been made through the debit card…...
  6. Xbox delivery stolen off porch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox delivery stolen off porch: I purchased a new Xbox Series X that "arrived" 2 days ago. The driver didn't ring bell and no signature was required. I was on the porch within two minutes of getting the notification. But the...
  7. Delivery help

in XBoX on Windows
    Delivery help: How can we get help on a delivery? We need to add the apartment number as it was missed and now we cannot get the delivery. Please help 2a271631-fcb5-498d-bcc0-b5229407005e
  8. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability: I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered. The ban was triggered by my profile...
  9. Didn't receive a delivery label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't receive a delivery label: Hi there, I've started a repair order for my Xbox controllers. It's been over 3 days and I still haven't received any delivery labels for the order. I've already tried to check the Spam folder....
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...