Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller

Discus and support Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, I placed an order for a custom controller on the 17th of June, I've received confirmation of the order but haven't heard anything since. From... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chompopotamus, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller

Hi all,

I placed an order for a custom controller on the 17th of June, I've received confirmation of the order but haven't heard anything since. From what I've found online it states that they aim to deliver your order within 28 days which is today (15th of July) yet I've had no updates at all. Microsoft customer service is notoriously bad so I'm here to see what anyone else's experiences are before I lose braincells trying to contact them.

Any help or information from past experiences is much appreciated!

Cheers!

:)

Chompopotamus, Jul 16, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Experiences differ from one another.

I would highly advise you to contact the store support: Contact Microsoft Store Support since they're the only ones who can update you!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Controller Design Lab - beware of shipping delays...

Actually, it only says it will ship in 2-3 working days. It does not say it will be delivered in 2-3 days.

Per the design lab FAQ - Please refer to your order confirmation email for the estimated delivery date. You will receive another email with the tracking number once your controller has been shipped.
    You will receive your controller within 14 business days of placing your order.
  4. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

6. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox one s controller

Are you referring to Design Labs controllers or the standard controller?

Design Labs controllers are only shipped to certain regions.

Standard controller will be available in any region that the console is sold in.
Thema:

1. Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller - Similar Threads - Delivery estimates Design

2. Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?

in XboX Insiders
    Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?: Cant Smart Delivery just be a optional thing? Like some games i see that optimization is great like fortnite, cod etc... so yeah i want those to be.. but as a Series S user with a external SSD...
  3. Delivery Address Issue with XBOX Order from Microsoft Website

in XBoX on Windows
    Delivery Address Issue with XBOX Order from Microsoft Website: I wanted to share my recent experience ordering an XBOX directly from the Microsoft Xbox official website. I provided the correct shipping address, which was also confirmed by Microsoft during...
  4. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time: I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment already been made through the debit card…...
  5. Xbox delivery stolen off porch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox delivery stolen off porch: I purchased a new Xbox Series X that "arrived" 2 days ago. The driver didn't ring bell and no signature was required. I was on the porch within two minutes of getting the notification. But the...
  6. Delivery help

in XBoX on Windows
    Delivery help: How can we get help on a delivery? We need to add the apartment number as it was missed and now we cannot get the delivery. Please help 2a271631-fcb5-498d-bcc0-b5229407005e
  7. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability: I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered. The ban was triggered by my profile...
  8. Didn't receive a delivery label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't receive a delivery label: Hi there, I've started a repair order for my Xbox controllers. It's been over 3 days and I still haven't received any delivery labels for the order. I've already tried to check the Spam folder....
  9. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...
  10. Xbox Headset is utterly non-functional upon delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset is utterly non-functional upon delivery: Brought the Xbox Series X Headset (Starfield edition- what an idiot) And the thing is utter trash. If I plug it in to charge, the orange light will flash... forever. I can only assume that after...