Deleting Xbox Live From Xbox One So I Can Use it On Xbox360 Instead.

Discus and support Deleting Xbox Live From Xbox One So I Can Use it On Xbox360 Instead. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have had an Xbox360 account for a long time, however, I never had Xbox live on it or signed in to an email. I created my Xbox one account with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheAwesome390, May 4, 2022.

1. Deleting Xbox Live From Xbox One So I Can Use it On Xbox360 Instead.

So I have had an Xbox360 account for a long time, however, I never had Xbox live on it or signed in to an email. I created my Xbox one account with my email, and I played a backwards compatible game from the 360. Apparently, this used my email to create a brand new Xbox360 live account so I could play the game. Now, I want to make an Xbox live account on my actual Xbox360 account to pair the accounts, but it won’t let me because it says my email is ready in use. Is there a way to delete the account that my XboxOne created for me (I don’t even care about the data on it) so I can put my email on my old account and pair it with my Xbox one? Thx in advance

:)

TheAwesome390, May 4, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

the xbox one account is also the xbox 360 account, they are the same

just sign into the xbox 360 with the same account as your xbox one.

your old xbox 360 account will most likely be attached to an older email account, nothing can be transferred.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi TheAwesome390, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to delete an Xbox profile under a Microsoft account.
  4. DullestRanger6 Win User

xbox live membership replacment

i have redeemed the code in my former xbox360.

i wont be able to use it again ? or to do a sub between the use in xbox360 to xbox-one?

i am no longer using the xbox360 so it is just a waste.

is there anyway to use the code in my new console instead of the old one ?

ty again
  5. Tinderly Win User

The Family Pack is Dead!!?

Whereas it is a bummer that the family plan is now gone, it is what it is. You will only need two Live accounts for your set up.

Xbox One = One Live account = anyone who uses this system will have Live through the person associated with the console.

Xbox360 = One Live account = the same account tied to the One.

Xbox360 = Second Live account = anyone who uses this system will have Live through the person associated with the console.

Xbox360 = Second Live account = The person with the second account uses this system.

OOORRRR... Have all systems tied to the same person. Instead of different people. Anyone who uses the system connected to a Live account has Live through them. Whether that person is signed in or not.

Example:

I have Live. I have an Xbox in my bedroom. Anyone who goes into my room and uses my Xbox will have access to Live whether I am signed in or not.
  6. KrzysztofTomczak Win User

Error code: 80151909

Hi. Sorry for my bad english but i come from Poland. I have the same problem but i even can't connect my xbox360 to the internet. I deleted my prifle from xbox It's connecting with Wi-fi but not with internet and xbox live. So I can't download my profile.
    I can;t log on my xbox live account on my nokia lumia. Please help me.
Thema:

1. Deleting Xbox Live From Xbox One So I Can Use it On Xbox360 Instead. - Similar Threads - Deleting Live Xbox360

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  5. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  6. How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?: I created an Xbox live account like 5 years ago so I could play on my ex's console, but we broke up like 6 months later and I totally forgot about the account until I randomly started getting...
  7. Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...: Delete my card from auto pay so I’m not paying for something I will never use again 3edfb132-e9bf-4f12-b0cb-c88bce498527
  8. My xbox live clips will not delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live clips will not delete: Hello! I’m having a bit of an irritating issue with my captures. I am trying to free up space, but whenever I delete clips and screenshots, they say deleted and then they come back. I have no...
  9. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  10. xbox live account delet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account delet: how do i delet my xbox live account 69893d65-794c-4deb-850c-841c8662484b