Deleting Xbox Game progress.

Discus and support Deleting Xbox Game progress. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play this game called Fishing Planet. I started pretty bad so I wanted a fresh start. But I can't find out how? So I need your help. Please help if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emie EM, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Emie EM
    Emie EM Guest

I play this game called Fishing Planet. I started pretty bad so I wanted a fresh start. But I can't find out how? So I need your help. Please help if you know. THANK YOU!

:)

Emie EM, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

3. Callumthemadboy Win User

If it is a console savegame press enter manage game& addons then delete the save
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Emie

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are wishing to know how to manage your save data on your console.

If you wish to
    delete your save data on the Xbox
    , all you have to do if follow these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select
      My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select
      Manage game & add-ons.
    3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the
      A button on your controller.
    4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
      • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
      • Cancel leaves your data intact.

I hope this is of some help to you.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Game progress deleted

Sorry to hear it. What type of storage device are you using? If it is a flash drive then that may be the issue. Sometimes flash drives fail.

Although there are no refunds for purchases you could also contact the developer, Klimmsword, to see if there are issues with saving games that they are aware of.
  6. ABareBarbie Win User

I can’t get the Xbox one edition for the Texas chainsaw massacre

no. it definitely doesn’t delete your progress…..no game ever deletes your progress even if you uninstall/reinstall them. Just saying. However, I recently was playing the downloaded version on my xbox one….which i deleted to cloud play with my sister. All my progress was there. Progress is game based, not console or digital vs. download based. Don’t worry about it!!! 🙂
Thema:

1. Deleting Xbox Game progress. - Similar Threads - Deleting Game progress

2. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  3. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  4. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  5. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  6. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  7. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  8. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  9. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  10. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe