Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

Discus and support Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any possible way for Xbox Support to Delete all of my Xbox 360 Gamerscore, and leave my account with only Xbox One Gamerscore?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheMoreYouPro, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

Is there any possible way for Xbox Support to Delete all of my Xbox 360 Gamerscore, and leave my account with only Xbox One Gamerscore?

:)

TheMoreYouPro, Mar 18, 2018
  2. Jasmin Rice
    Jasmin Rice Guest
    My Gamerscore Went Down!

I recently noticed that my Gamerscore went down. I think it might be due to the backwards-compatible Call of Duty: Black Ops game that I recently started playing but I'm not sure. Tonight, while trouble-shooting, I have seen 3 different gamerscores attached
    to my profile depending on where I look. Gamerscore #1 : 94355 I see this score on my Xbox One console as well as on Xbox.com. This is the lowest of the three gamerscores I have seen and it is absolutely incorrect! Gamerscore #2: 95700 I saw this gamerscore
    when I turned on my 360 console but before signing into Live. I even took a picture to prove I wasn't going crazy! After signing into Live, my 360 console updated that gamerscore back down to 94355. Gamerscore #3: 96425 I saw this gamerscore on my Xbox One
    console when I was checking my achievements for the backwards-compatible Call of Duty: Black Ops. Per the instructions in the achievements app on my Xbox One console, to view achievements for this 360 game, I had to start the game and then press the start/menu
    button and simultaneously press the back button. When I did this, I saw a mini version of the 360 profile menu pop up and it showed a 96425 gamerscore, which is probably the most correct gamerscore because I knew my gamerscore was at least 96300. After a few
    seconds, this gamerscore also reverted to 94355. I have tried: - hard-booting my console, - deleting my profile from Xbox One and re-downloading my profile after another hard-boot, and - deleting my 360 games and profile from my Xbox One console and hard-booting
    once again. Nothing has worked! I am in the Preview program but I don't know if that matters. Can someone please help?

Jasmin Rice, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Jasmin Rice
    Jasmin Rice Guest
    My Gamerscore Went Down!

EDIT:

I recently noticed that my Gamerscore went down. I think it might be due to the backwards-compatible Call of Duty: Black Ops game that I recently started playing but I'm not sure. Tonight, while trouble-shooting, I have seen 3 different gamerscores
    attached to my profile depending on where I look.

Gamerscore #1 : 94355

I see this score on my Xbox One console as well as on Xbox.com. This is the lowest of the three gamerscores I have seen and it is absolutely incorrect!

Gamerscore #2: 95700

I saw this gamerscore when I turned on my 360 console but before signing into Live. I even took a picture to prove I wasn't going crazy! After signing into Live, my 360 console updated that gamerscore back down to 94355.

Gamerscore #3: 96425

I saw this gamerscore on my Xbox One console when I was checking my achievements for the backwards-compatible Call of Duty: Black Ops. Per the instructions in the achievements app on my Xbox One console, to view achievements for this 360 game, I had
    to start the game and then press the start/menu button and simultaneously press the back button. When I did this, I saw a mini version of the 360 profile menu pop up and it showed a 96425 gamerscore, which is probably the most correct gamerscore because I
    knew my gamerscore was at least 96300. After a few seconds, this gamerscore also reverted to 94355.

I have tried:

- hard-booting my console,

- deleting my profile from Xbox One and re-downloading my profile after another hard-boot, and

- deleting my 360 games and profile from my Xbox One console and hard-booting once again.

Nothing has worked! I am in the Preview program but I don't know if that matters. Can someone please help?

Jasmin Rice, Mar 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.

Smwutches, Mar 18, 2018
  5. ThousandStorm39 Win User

How do you delete game history on the xbox one?

I wanna to delete my 0 gamerscore again like Xbox 360 please
  6. maxen Win User

Deleting games and achievments

You can only delete games with zero gamerscore and achievements.

To do this, open the achievement list on the Xbox 360, highlight a game with zero gamerscore and achievements and you will be able to press X to delete the listing.
  7. Smwutches Win User

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  8. Jasmin Rice Win User

My Gamerscore Went Down!

EDIT:

I recently noticed that my Gamerscore went down. I think it might be due to the backwards-compatible Call of Duty: Black Ops game that I recently started playing but I'm not sure. Tonight, while trouble-shooting, I have seen 3 different gamerscores
    attached to my profile depending on where I look.

Gamerscore #1 : 94355

I see this score on my Xbox One console as well as on Xbox.com. This is the lowest of the three gamerscores I have seen and it is absolutely incorrect!

Gamerscore #2: 95700

I saw this gamerscore when I turned on my 360 console but before signing into Live. I even took a picture to prove I wasn't going crazy! After signing into Live, my 360 console updated that gamerscore back down to 94355.

Gamerscore #3: 96425

I saw this gamerscore on my Xbox One console when I was checking my achievements for the backwards-compatible Call of Duty: Black Ops. Per the instructions in the achievements app on my Xbox One console, to view achievements for this 360 game, I had
    to start the game and then press the start/menu button and simultaneously press the back button. When I did this, I saw a mini version of the 360 profile menu pop up and it showed a 96425 gamerscore, which is probably the most correct gamerscore because I
    knew my gamerscore was at least 96300. After a few seconds, this gamerscore also reverted to 94355.

I have tried:

- hard-booting my console,

- deleting my profile from Xbox One and re-downloading my profile after another hard-boot, and

- deleting my 360 games and profile from my Xbox One console and hard-booting once again.

Nothing has worked! I am in the Preview program but I don't know if that matters. Can someone please help?
  9. WPAK Win User

Different Gamer Scores on the Same Profile.

Hi,

which one is showing the incorrect gamerscore?

Your gamerscore on the gamercard on xbox.com shows 10535 which is the score saved on xbox live.

Please try and redownload the profile on the console where it is showing the incorrect gamerscore.

That should fix the issue

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
Thema:

1. Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Deleting 360 Gamerscore

2. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  3. How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?: I deleted my Xbox 360 profile data from my Xbox series x and I cannot get my account back. Is there any way to get it back? f1724e69-78b4-40a3-9fbc-a08572ba249f
  4. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  5. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  6. I Deleted my xbox 360 account how do I git it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Deleted my xbox 360 account how do I git it back: I cant download my xbox 360 account because I deleted it 74a168b8-ec9b-4e94-89f2-03ae84c91930
  7. I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...: Please, all of my worlds and data was in there and I don't know if its still there, please help! 4e4881be-9951-464b-ba68-bf57fcd82e18
  8. I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...: . After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any internet access on the Xbox and I only want to...
  9. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile: Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help...
  10. Recovery of Xbox 360 saves possible after deletion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovery of Xbox 360 saves possible after deletion?: After I had been playing on Xbox One for a while, I decided to switch my gamertag. Then when I tried playing my 360, it wouldn't let me log in with my profile that had the old gamertag, so I...