Deleting My Pirate

Discus and support Deleting My Pirate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all. I found the "Delete Pirate" option. I haven't redeemed the pre-order bonus yet and I am thinking about deleting my pirate to pick a new one. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LilKickSquad87, Mar 20, 2018.

  1. Deleting My Pirate


    Hey all. I found the "Delete Pirate" option. I haven't redeemed the pre-order bonus yet and I am thinking about deleting my pirate to pick a new one. I don't mind if it erases the money and reputation that I have. Do you think I can do this and still keep
    the pre-order stuff because I haven't redeemed it yet? Thanks!

    :)
     
    LilKickSquad87, Mar 20, 2018
    #1
  2. FoxDragonFly
    FoxDragonFly Guest
    Pirate glitch in multipayer

    Just wondering if anyone else has this glitch sometimes.

    When playing the Pirate in Deathmatch, I experienced an annoying glitch. I was the Pirate but everywhere I went there were no Pirates in the game. I did however see lots of Doctors.

    I wonder if others see Pirates while I see Doctors. If I use my ability to turn npc's to Pirate, they stay till I die.
     
    FoxDragonFly, Mar 20, 2018
    #2
  3. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    Pirate Games!

    IMHO, the best Pirates game was Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat. It was actually one of my favorite OXBox titles.
     
    OG Pooh, Mar 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Deleting My Pirate

    as long as you havent redeemed it but remeber all youre progreee is saved on the cloud
     
    blueberry4sale, Mar 22, 2018
    #4
  5. blueberry4sale Win User

    Deleting My Pirate

    as long as you havent redeemed it but remeber all youre progreee is saved on the cloud
  6. o B1GBADWOLF o Win User

    the game couldn't start. try downloading it again

    purchased sid meiers pirates from xbox market on my xbox 360 with xbox live gold membership. "game couldn't start. Ty downloading again." deleted and reinstalled. still wont start. anybody have a solution?
  7. OG Pooh Win User

    Pirate Games!

    IMHO, the best Pirates game was Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat. It was actually one of my favorite OXBox titles.
  8. dialco59 Win User

    No crew member audio on Sea of Thieves

    Hi,

    try to delete the app and reinstall it again it usualy fixes this issue for most if the issue still persist contact xbox support

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    What happens to my pirate character if I uninstall then reinstall?
  9. IAmProjectAlice Win User

    My thoughts on being a pirate

    i like the thought of being a pirate, what is wrong with being a pirate? you play as a pirate in pirates of the caribean
Thema:

Deleting My Pirate

Loading...
  1. Deleting My Pirate - Similar Threads - Deleting Pirate

  2. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  3. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  4. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...
  7. Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper

    in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper: I'm using 500GB external HDD via USB 3.0 adapter and connection. It's formatted as an NTFS media drive, not as a game drive. I have set it as the capture location for my clips and screenshots....
  8. Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts

    in XboX Insiders
    Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts: I turned my Xbox on a short bit ago(guessing it updated while in standby or something), had to go thru initial setup again and both accounts had been removed from the Xbox. Thankfully I was able...
  9. I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...

    in XboX Insiders
    I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...: I recently just signed out of the Xbox Insider Hub app and uninstalled it, but my console supposedly still has the Insider version installed. Now I don't know how to exit the program or return to...
  10. Account deletion to re-enroll how long?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account deletion to re-enroll how long?: How long does it take to delete account and re-enroll. Delta Force wasnt working (imagine that) so deleted account to re-enroll for the beta. submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Sherbet2776 [link] [comments]