deleting my paypal

Discus and support deleting my paypal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my dad pays for my xbox live gold, and i put my paypal on the console every so often to buy a game or DLC. But now my membership wont renew, leading to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SavageKushto, Dec 21, 2015.

1. SavageKushto
    SavageKushto Guest

deleting my paypal

my dad pays for my xbox live gold, and i put my paypal on the console every so often to buy a game or DLC. But now my membership wont renew, leading to me not being able to review my payment options. is there any way i can delete it off my console online?

:)

SavageKushto, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option

Since my original account was in USA (and AFAIK I cannot change location without deleting my user)

and now I am in Israel, I added paypal account (it's local address is in Isral - don't know if it is matter)

so I cannot add local visa, only use paypal

I tried adding it twice - did not get any error, till I tried to pay with my paypal account

the new stinger, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Unauthorized Transaction

I Just Redeemed A 1 Month Gold Membership And I Cancelled The Automatic Payments Through Paypal Well Microsoft Took The Payment Anyways Making It An Unauthorized Transaction And I Tried Deleting My Paypal Account Through My Xbox profile and I cant I Know
    1 Thing There Needs To be A Refund And My Paypal Account Needs To be Removed This is an ongoing issue with this and it needs to stop seriously.

DouglasHopper01, Dec 21, 2015
  4. deleting my paypal

FearedNightmare, Dec 22, 2015
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

deleting my paypal

6. HILL THE BALLER Win User

This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later.

Deleted credit card, deleted PayPal, then added PayPal back. Could not get to work from PC but could renew from console.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

Can't add Paypal to my Xbox.

'Paypal not set up correctly' - suggest you delete Paypal in your Xbox Live account then add the PayPal account back in.
  8. Rostom L Win User

Remove paypall?

Hi Noah!

If you’re removing or deleting the PayPal account within the Microsoft website, you’re only removing it from the Microsoft’s end particularly from your account.

Deleting a PayPal account itself would require you to login to the account itself through the PayPal’s website.

You may instead delete that.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Delete Paypal please !!!!

You can't remove a payment option while it's attached to an active gold subscription. You would either need to contact support and have them cancel the subscription so you can remove it, or turn off auto-renewal and wait for your subscription to end and
    then remove paypal after you revert to silver.
Thema:

deleting my paypal

1. deleting my paypal - Similar Threads - deleting paypal

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  10. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef