Deleting messages via xbox app gives access to messages on xbox website

Discus and support Deleting messages via xbox app gives access to messages on xbox website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accessed my xbox account via the xbox one app on my samsung smartphone. Deleting ALL my messages instantly gave me access to "Messages" on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mystic Cystim, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Deleting messages via xbox app gives access to messages on xbox website

I accessed my xbox account via the xbox one app on my samsung smartphone. Deleting ALL my messages instantly gave me access to "Messages" on the xbox website. Sadly two support chats with Microsoft did not result in this being identified or even suggested
    as a solution. I really hope this works for you all.

:)

Mystic Cystim, Dec 24, 2015
  2. III Si III
    III Si III Guest
    Messages not working Xbox App Win 10

Apologies if this has already on posted.

Over the last few days I can not access messages via the Window 10 Xbox App. The error message is 'Try again - we had trouble getting your conversations'.

Tried deleting all messages on my xbox, making sure app updated ect. All without success.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

III Si III, Dec 24, 2015
  3. III Si III
    III Si III Guest
    Messages not working Xbox App Win 10

Apologies if this has already on posted.

Over the last few days I can not access messages via the Window 10 Xbox App. The error message is 'Try again - we had trouble getting your conversations'.

Tried deleting all messages on my xbox, making sure app updated ect. All without success.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

III Si III, Dec 24, 2015
  4. DoD ElderBrujah Win User

Xbox App Crashes on Windows 10 PC

The above solution worked for me as well... I had a system message from 11/18.. once I deleted that via smart glass, the XBox app and website started to access my messages correctly again.
  5. Mystic Cystim Win User

Xbox.com Unable to access Messages

I can't believe it. Deleted all my messages via the xbox app on my phone, signed out of xbox website on my mac laptop, logged back in and now I can access messages. How tragic that two xbox support chats had no idea to even suggest this. I really hope this
    works for you all.
  6. Eagle41 Win User

Xbox.com Unable to access Messages

After reading a number of other threads spread throughout this site, I deleted the XBOX Live message via my phone. I can now access my messages on both XBOX.com and the Windows 10 XBOX App.
  7. lichen86 Win User

Can't access messages

As of today 1/1/2016 I can once again access my messages via web browser on xbox.com which is great but my xbox app for windows 10 was still crashing when I clicked on messages (could still get notifications of messages and access messages for a specific
    player, just like before). I did as Mr Ghost suggested to see if there was a system message from xbox live and sure enough there was! I was able to delete it via smartglass for iOS. Once I did that I could once again use messages from the xbox app for windows
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

​error: the message is not loading in xbox.com/my xbox/ message

Can you check to see if messages are working via the Xbox app on Windows 10? Or maybe the Xbox app via Android or iOS? As the error says "Try again later." it might be a temporary issue with the website. If you're messages are still on your account, they
    should resolve that on the website sometime.
Thema:

Deleting messages via xbox app gives access to messages on xbox website

1. Deleting messages via xbox app gives access to messages on xbox website - Similar Threads - Deleting messages via

2. I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!: I used to be able to delete msgs but now i cant. Thats very odd c73d033a-e031-46cf-b3c1-8d6d60e32dc8
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11: XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11 I have done everything I've read on here to keep messages from popping up. Now there is no message, just a coupled...
  6. My xbox messages won’t delete

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox messages won’t delete: I’ve gone through and deleted every single one of my messages twice and they keep coming back, i even hard reset my Xbox and cleared my MAC address and it hasn’t done anything?...
  7. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  8. all my xbox messages are gone or deleted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    all my xbox messages are gone or deleted: I don't know what happened but all of our messages and some of our friend requests have been deleted, strangely some of the friend requests are still there. one of my friends told me this has...
  9. Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?: Does Xbox delete old messages from their server after a certain period of time, or can they be recovered? I'm trying to find an old message from a friend who passed but when I go to their profile,...
  10. THE XBOX ALERT MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY MISTAKE

in XBoX on Windows
    THE XBOX ALERT MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY MISTAKE: XBOX PLATFORM NOTIFICATION: XBOX WANTS ALL CHILDREN WHO USE XBOX TO BE SAFE. We reached a settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to address allegations that we improperly collected...