Deleting Jigsaw

Discus and support Deleting Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does not load new jigsaws, hence lose coins, had enough, deleting app. f9973027-2531-4bc2-a8f4-baadaaa352f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TermedFan48, Jan 8, 2018.

  1. TermedFan48
    TermedFan48 Guest

    Deleting Jigsaw


    Does not load new jigsaws, hence lose coins, had enough, deleting app.

    :)
     
    TermedFan48, Jan 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Deleting Jigsaw Puzzels

    I like to know how I can delete jigsaw puzzle collections I done and would like to delete ? Thank you
     
    OneBaton7636753, Jan 8, 2018
    #2
  3. MikeTheFid
    MikeTheFid Guest
    Deleting Jigsaw Puzzels

    What version of Windows are you on?

    If you have Windows 10, the quickest way is to go to the "Start" menu and right-click on Microsoft Jigsaw. Then select, "Uninstall".
     
    MikeTheFid, Jan 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Deleting Jigsaw

    Tell me how to delete completed jigsaw puzzles
     
    KingFlounder278, Jan 15, 2018
    #4
  5. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

    jigsaw delete

    Not an official answer but, I had this issue sometime back and found the following on a forum.

    This is at your own risk!

    1: Go to File Explorer for C: drive

    2: Search for DownloadedPuzzles

    3: Your list of puzzle collections should be there.

    4: Delete the collections you are finished with.

    5: Restart Jigsaw and they should be deleted.
  6. KingFlounder278 Win User

    Deleting Jigsaw

    Tell me how to delete completed jigsaw puzzles
  7. PattiZi Win User

    Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

    Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

    PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.



    Thanks

    PZ
  8. Tundike81 Win User

    Problem with puzzle downloading

    I've deleted microsoft jigsaw and intalled again, now the downloading works :) Thank you for your help!
  9. MikeTheFid Win User

    Deleting Jigsaw Puzzels

    What version of Windows are you on?

    If you have Windows 10, the quickest way is to go to the "Start" menu and right-click on Microsoft Jigsaw. Then select, "Uninstall".
Thema:

Deleting Jigsaw

Loading...
  1. Deleting Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Deleting Jigsaw

  2. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  3. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  4. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...
  7. Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper

    in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper: I'm using 500GB external HDD via USB 3.0 adapter and connection. It's formatted as an NTFS media drive, not as a game drive. I have set it as the capture location for my clips and screenshots....
  8. Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts

    in XboX Insiders
    Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts: I turned my Xbox on a short bit ago(guessing it updated while in standby or something), had to go thru initial setup again and both accounts had been removed from the Xbox. Thankfully I was able...
  9. I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...

    in XboX Insiders
    I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...: I recently just signed out of the Xbox Insider Hub app and uninstalled it, but my console supposedly still has the Insider version installed. Now I don't know how to exit the program or return to...
  10. Account deletion to re-enroll how long?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account deletion to re-enroll how long?: How long does it take to delete account and re-enroll. Delta Force wasnt working (imagine that) so deleted account to re-enroll for the beta. submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Sherbet2776 [link] [comments]