Deleting comment posts from Fallout 76 forums and alike

Discus and support Deleting comment posts from Fallout 76 forums and alike in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When commenting in Fallout 76 forums and alike from Xbox one console or wherever, and you realize you made a mistake or offensive comment and hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Phillip000, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Phillip000
    Phillip000 Guest

When commenting in Fallout 76 forums and alike from Xbox one console or wherever, and you realize you made a mistake or offensive comment and hit provided delete option does said comment delete on all sides /everywhere or only from your point of view? I ask because after I deleted posted comments i watched someone else that wasn't in forum until well after I deleted comments talking about my comments after they we're supposedly deleted and couldn't have known what was said unless they were still there and only deleted on my side /my point of view?

:)

Phillip000, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Fallout76 crashing when in photo mode

I understand. Well, deleting your Fallout 76 saved data files can resolve some errors. Please be aware that while deleting the save data, it will reset your Options settings, and no character data or game progress will be affected, this will delete all saved photos and they will not be restorable. Make sure to back your photos up before proceeding.

Navigate to C:\Users\user.name\Documents\My Games\Fallout 76

Delete the Fallout76 and Fallout76Prefs configuration files

See if this helps. If Fallout 76 is not installed there, open your drive partition and search for Fallout 76 that you'll find the correct path.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

reklamera[complain]

Hi Felix,

Thanks for your post, if you like to comment and rate the game check out the game in the store:

Fallout 76
    Also, if you would like a refund, check out the
    Refund Request
    page.

I hope this helps, thanks again.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Gamepass fallout 76 keeps crashing

5. Андрей Кор Win User

Перестал запускаться Fallout 76[Fallout 76 stopped launching]

ешил проблему. Нужно удалить все ini файлы в документах, my games, fallout 76 там их 3шт

[Translation - Solved a problem. You need to delete all ini files in the documents, my games, fallout 76 there are 3 of them]
  6. AngelObullets Win User

What Post Apocalyptic game will be the best?

fallout 3/new vegas and 76 are all good post apocalyptic games
Thema:

1. Deleting comment posts from Fallout 76 forums and alike - Similar Threads - Deleting comment posts

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  8. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  9. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  10. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....