deleting a child account
Discus and support deleting a child account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So was instructed to come here. I have my daughters old account in our family Safety area, and it's an old account. Have been trying to delete it, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Penni Walker, Dec 29, 2023.
Thema:
deleting a child account
Loading...
-
deleting a child account - Similar Threads - deleting child account
-
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
Reggression: activity feed deletion bug
in XboX InsidersReggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth... -
Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself
in XboX InsidersInsider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on... -
Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete
in XboX InsidersRecommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up... -
Proposed Policy Change: Add Account Lockout for Child Accounts instead of Immediate Deletion
in XboX InsidersProposed Policy Change: Add Account Lockout for Child Accounts instead of Immediate Deletion: Proposed Policy Change: Use Account Lockout Instead of Deletion If a compliance issue is detected, temporarily lock the account and sign it out from all devices. Avoid deleting the account... -
child's family account stolen and then deleted
in XBoX Accessibilitychild's family account stolen and then deleted: Is there any way to get my kid's Microsoft account back? They gave someone their email and then (this is where it gets confusing) the hacker seems to have pushed a 2 factor authorization code to... -
Will deleting a game on a child account delete it from the parent account?
in XBoX AccessibilityWill deleting a game on a child account delete it from the parent account?: So I have a family account and two different Xbox consoles. But on the system, we share the same game pass. I want to delete a game from the child’s account but is that going to also delete it... -
Email account deleted for child xbox account - will this be a problem later?
in XBoX AccessibilityEmail account deleted for child xbox account - will this be a problem later?: Hello, I set up an Outlook email for my son to have an xbox profile, and I have his xbox profile under my xbox family. We don't currently have issues logging into his account, but the Outlook... -
Child consent deleted, can't recover it
in XBoX AccessibilityChild consent deleted, can't recover it: Hi, I had Minecraft, my daughter didn't, we wanted to play Minecraft together on a server that I host at home. So I wanted to buy the game for her too. She created her microsoft account jokingly...