Deletin Xbox One profile

Discus and support Deletin Xbox One profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I want to know how I can delete my profile on Xbox one? 5dbdea38-b43c-4b65-a9de-61271e265b47 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IvonBieber123, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Deletin Xbox One profile

Hello. I want to know how I can delete my profile on Xbox one?

:)

IvonBieber123, Jan 4, 2014
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    AC Origins just appeared in my Library?

Is your profile the only profile on the Xbox? Are you the only one that uses that Xbox?

btrips, Jan 4, 2014
  3. neo63031
    neo63031 Guest
    AC Origins just appeared in my Library?

Yes.

neo63031, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Deletin Xbox One profile

Sign in under that profile, go to Settings, select Sign-in, security & passkey, then under
    Sign In & Security select Remove me from this Xbox.

OR if you want to remove someone other than yourself

On the Home screen, press the Menu button (the old start button), select
    Settings
    , under Other People select Remove Accounts, select the Profile you want to remove and select
    Choose this person then select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.

Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 4, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Deletin Xbox One profile

Sign in under that profile, go to Settings, select Sign-in, security & passkey, then under
    Sign In & Security select Remove me from this Xbox.

OR if you want to remove someone other than yourself

On the Home screen, press the Menu button (the old start button), select
    Settings
    , under Other People select Remove Accounts, select the Profile you want to remove and select
    Choose this person then select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.

Hope this helps!
  6. Rafaum971760 Win User

Why my minecraft bedrock edition doesn't save any achievements?

Hi Josef! Thanks for the support.

I'm referring to the in-game achievement. I'm using windows 10 on my computer and i didn't tried to play on other PC.
    Besides uninstalling the game and deletin the folder i didn't find anything to help me on the internet, i've seen a video of a player that had the problem but it was because he was with cheats enabled, which is not what is hapenning to me.
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

deletin a old gamer tag with current info

8. Scott Larr Win User

Xbox One Profile

I'm sort of happy with the quality of Live since I bought my Xbox One. Other than the daily problems trying to sort a reliable party for me and my friends to chat in (which is very, very irritating).

Just a thought, but for the fact that this was a terribly timed f-up how about a little something as a sorry? I'm sure that many people weren't badly interupted when Live died but what about the people like me and my friends? We'd spent a good couple of
    hours running through a very difficult mission online, we were making good progress and had got about 80% of the way through when suddenly everything went to ****! Not happy is a hell of an understatement...
  9. The REAL Kyouma Win User

Xbox One Profile

Doesn't happen daily for me. And I never have trouble connecting to others or with Destiny period. Maybe call Microsoft and talk to them about it instead of posting here? And by the way my sousin couldn't play online on his Playstation 4 for at least 2 months
    last year when he bought his due to the PSN being down. Just glad Xbox live has never gone down for more than at the most 3 days. And they give us continual updates and service alerts like the one we have today for connecting to Xbox Live.
Thema:

Deletin Xbox One profile

1. Deletin Xbox One profile - Similar Threads - Deletin profile

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  8. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  9. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  10. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114