deleted worlds

Discus and support deleted worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have bedrock mine craft and it said that my client was outdated but no update was available so i for some reason uninstalled it and then re installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enzo the great, Feb 8, 2023.

1. deleted worlds

i have bedrock mine craft and it said that my client was outdated but no update was available so i for some reason uninstalled it and then re installed it and now all my world are gone is there anyway i can get them back?

:)

Enzo the great, Feb 8, 2023
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

World Deleted

Hi there GiuliaR,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a deleted Minecraft world on mobile. Here in Xbox forums, we do not have the appropriate tools and resources to further assists with this issue.

Depending on your device, the world files can be difficult to access. It is recommended to back up your Minecraft worlds to prevent them from being lost. If you're able to access them and copy them over to a storage media, that is another method for backing
    up your worlds. To see where your files are stored, please see
    Where are Minecraft files stored?

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact
    Minecraft Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. Rostom L Win User

deleted worlds

Thanks for that info, Enzo. Just to set your expectation that since this is about data recovery, it's not guaranteed to work. I suggest to visit the thread below for more steps in trying to recover your lost worlds.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

World Deleted

Is the mobile device backed up to the cloud? If so then was this chosen to be backed up as well?
  5. Rostom L Win User

deleted worlds

Hi Enzo! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is the device you're using specifically to play Minecraft?

Since the newest version has just been recently released, it may be released by batch. I would advise to wait and check for updates again.

For your Minecraft worlds, you can try to delete your game data locally to resync your data from the cloud.

If you use the Xbox One or later devices, please follow the steps here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  6. bowski477 Win User

Deleted Worlds

Unfortunately once you delete a world there is no way to get it back.
Thema:

deleted worlds

1. deleted worlds - Similar Threads - deleted worlds

2. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  3. Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery: My friend had to delete Minecraft off their computer (they play bedrock edition on their laptop) and they are distraught about their worlds being completely deleted. Is there a way to restore it?...
  4. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  5. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  6. How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?: So i accidentally deleted a really important world on minecraft on my apple phone and i was wondering if there is any way i can get it back? b2144cb9-78ef-41e2-85e6-ac1457c8e03a
  7. why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?: My minecraft worlds are all gone after the most recent update 1.20.15/1.20.30. Im on pc, windows v10. Recently updated and after logging in, all of them are gone, no error message or warning etc,...
  8. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone: i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at...
  9. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...
  10. What can I do if Microsoft supports deletes my minecraft world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can I do if Microsoft supports deletes my minecraft world?: I was supposed to receive help with my apps turning on when I first logged into my PC but instead when I contacted Microsoft support I got locked out of my PC when they Took hold of it which was...