Deleted save files

Discus and support Deleted save files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm not really sure if this happend after an update, but a few days ago when I started game pass and wanted to play game (Medium) I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrejBrehovský, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Deleted save files

Hello,

I'm not really sure if this happend after an update, but a few days ago when I started game pass and wanted to play game (Medium) I couldn't access my save file, nor play with another. Only two choices were for log in profile (which I tried multiple times) or play without save file. Same thing happend with more games I had played before (Astria Ascending, Curse of the old gods). I'm not sure if this is somehow possible to fix or if all save files are gone forever? If it's not possible, I just want to ask if it's safe to start new save files/new games? I don't really want to lose another hours of progress.

Thank you very much.

:)

AndrejBrehovský, Nov 26, 2021
  2. kevgallacher Win User

Delete Save Files

I have got it fixed.. in forza you can delete the profile by holding all 4 shoulder button and pressing y at the splash screen.

This fixed it , now I have no problems
  3. AndrejBrehovský Win User

Deleted save files

I had 21H2 update, but there was another one and after installing that, it looks like it works again.
    Thank you very much and I'm sorry for not trying such an easy solution.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Deleted save files

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Andrej, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

How To Update To Windows 10 21H2, November 2021 Update

https://bt4p.com/how-to-update-to-windows-10-21...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

After this check, without uninstalling the games I suggest doing some system recovery processes like Defrag, SFC and CHKDSK why it may be something in the Game Pass App, however if after that the progress does not appear unfortunately there was some corruption of the data at the time of saving.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Delete Save Files

Hey Takedown,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Forza.

One thing I would recommend trying is to Power down the console by holding down the power button for 5 seconds. This will also clear your system cache.

Leave your console off for about 30 seconds and then turn it back on and try playing the game again.

Please let us know how everything goes.
  6. LinusX360 Win User

Delete Save Files

I have a similar problem with FIFA 14. It didn't carryover my season division from 360. So I'm try to find a way to delete my profile ns start it again. Why MS removed the possibility of manual

Delete game file from system settings?
Thema:

Deleted save files

1. Deleted save files - Similar Threads - Deleted save files

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  4. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  5. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  6. Bg3 save game deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bg3 save game deleted: Hi.im asking for a full refund due to my save game being deleted for bg3 I will now never play this game again! 028165c9-d7ee-4c77-a909-d49da52a0ae6
  7. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  8. How do I delete a cloud save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save file: I'm currently trying to delete a save for a game called "Sunset Overdrive" and I can delete the local save but every time I go back into the game to make a new save it syncs the old save from the...
  9. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...
  10. How do I retrieve deleted local save files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I retrieve deleted local save files?: I play Skyrim AE on Xbox one and I ran into an issue where it wouldn’t let me save anymore games, I got the message in the screenshot below. It told me to delete my local save games but implied...