Deleted Original Xbox Account, How Do I Cancel My Subscription to Game Pass?

Discus and support Deleted Original Xbox Account, How Do I Cancel My Subscription to Game Pass? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, like the title says, I accidentally deleted my original primary Xbox account. Oddly, the new account I made let’s me access Game Pass but not Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andrewtm782088, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Deleted Original Xbox Account, How Do I Cancel My Subscription to Game Pass?

So, like the title says, I accidentally deleted my original primary Xbox account. Oddly, the new account I made let’s me access Game Pass but not Gold (though I’m a subscriber). Furthermore, when I look at “My Subscriptions” there’s nothing there. So how can I turn off recurring billing or cancel my Game Pass subscription now?

:)

andrewtm782088, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Andrew, since you don't remember the email from the account that owns your Game Pass, you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

a. Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.

If after all these procedures you do not remember the account and do not have access to it to turn off automatic renewal of the subscription you will have to contact your bank and request the cancellation of the charge or cancellation of the card.
  3. muneeb ijaz Win User

What to do if my email has been used to make 2 Xbox accounts?

The thing is I don’t have access to the email used when creating the original Xbox account, the account was created around 9 years ago and my email has changed from the one used on my Xbox account. It was never an issue as the password was always working. I do have access to the recovery email but there hasn’t been an email there detailing security changes. What should I do moving forward? Im not sure how to cancel my Xbox game pass subscription as I can’t login to the original account to cancel it.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Game pass refund

5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

6. Dmitry Chebanov Win User

Отменили подписку Xbox Game Pass и вернули средства, хотя я не делал запроса

hello, my subscription Xbox Game pass Ultimate was canceled and my funds were refunded . but i didn't cancel my subscription. it was supposed to last until November 2024. how do i get my subscription back?
Thema:

1. Deleted Original Xbox Account, How Do I Cancel My Subscription to Game Pass? - Similar Threads - Deleted Original Account

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  7. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  8. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  9. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  10. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46