Deleted my progress on call of duty black ops cold war in the game

Discus and support Deleted my progress on call of duty black ops cold war in the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know this has been asked many of times but Can some one please help me out. I accidentally deleted my progress of call of duty black ops cold war... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarrenPsaila, Dec 13, 2020.

1. DarrenPsaila
    DarrenPsaila Guest

I know this has been asked many of times but Can some one please help me out.

I accidentally deleted my progress of call of duty black ops cold war in the game saved part not through the console though and now I can't recover it.

Im playing on a xbox one.

Is there a way too get it back from the cloud at all.

I've read that too delete the game and than reinstall it and I should get it back just wondering does that work

:)

DarrenPsaila, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play and thinks I don’t own the game .

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

With resetting your console keeping your games and apps, Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

But before that, please follow the steps below first:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. Francia J. Win User

How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

4. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else having issues play COD Cold War?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

5. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

6. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Thema:

1. Deleted my progress on call of duty black ops cold war in the game - Similar Threads - Deleted progress call

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  6. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  7. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  8. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  9. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...