Deleted Minecraft world

Discus and support Deleted Minecraft world in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Deleted Minecraft world So I was on the survival world and had to go to the restroom so I did and when I came back it was gone and that’s all I know... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LindseyWright3, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Deleted Minecraft world

Deleted Minecraft world
    So I was on the survival world and had to go to the restroom so I did and when I came back it was gone and that’s all I know

:)

LindseyWright3, Jan 14, 2021
  2. wouzbak Win User

Minecraft

But its my world in Minecraft as deleted and i deleted the game and re instaled but the world Don't came
  3. greyzombie7 Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

Sorry to say but you can't get the world back. When you delete a world in minecraft it stays deleted.
  4. ZacClarke Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

I had this problem before. I would try to delete Minecraft and reinstalled it. If you just delete minecraft it won't delete your world. There's a separate box where it shows your save data, don't delete that. Is it only for one of your worlds, because I
    only had one world that would crash. Hope this helps man.
  5. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

Thema:

Deleted Minecraft world

1. Deleted Minecraft world - Similar Threads - Deleted Minecraft world

2. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  3. Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery: My friend had to delete Minecraft off their computer (they play bedrock edition on their laptop) and they are distraught about their worlds being completely deleted. Is there a way to restore it?...
  4. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  5. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  6. How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?: So i accidentally deleted a really important world on minecraft on my apple phone and i was wondering if there is any way i can get it back? b2144cb9-78ef-41e2-85e6-ac1457c8e03a
  7. why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?: My minecraft worlds are all gone after the most recent update 1.20.15/1.20.30. Im on pc, windows v10. Recently updated and after logging in, all of them are gone, no error message or warning etc,...
  8. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone: i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at...
  9. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...
  10. What can I do if Microsoft supports deletes my minecraft world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can I do if Microsoft supports deletes my minecraft world?: I was supposed to receive help with my apps turning on when I first logged into my PC but instead when I contacted Microsoft support I got locked out of my PC when they Took hold of it which was...