DELETED EMAIL, CAN'T ACCESS TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

Discus and support DELETED EMAIL, CAN'T ACCESS TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recently deleted my Google email, and through that email I had a Microsoft account. So I can't access to my Microsoft account. I have Minecrfat... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Viktor Srpak, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Viktor Srpak
    Viktor Srpak Guest

Hi,

:)

Viktor Srpak, Sep 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you not able to see something like "I can't use this method" or "verify in a different way"?

If not, you may need to proceed with the account recovery form:
    https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. Viktor Srpak Win User

Yeah, when I try to log in the code arrives on deleted mail so I can't log in. Thanks for replay.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Viktor

What message are you receiving exactly?
    Is this happening on the sign in process with your Microsoft account? (I mean, as soon as you sign in the system ask you to verify your identity sending a code to the deleted Gmail account?)
  5. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

Halo & my mail

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Changing Email without Email

Account migration it's only to bring the Mojang account to a Microsoft account but the Microsoft account that you used prior already had a Xbox account so it can't be Migrated to another email without having access to that account

Also if the account was already deleted means that it didn't has any content purchased as accounts with purchases can't be deleted, so there won't be any content to transfer basically as any other information will be also deleted
Thema:

1. DELETED EMAIL, CAN'T ACCESS TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. - Similar Threads - DELETED EMAIL CAN'T

2. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  3. Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress: HU: Az email cím amivel regisztráltam ezt a fiókot nem létezik már. Iskolai email-cím volt és törölték, de nemrég vettem meg rá egy játékot, és elfelejtettem fiókot váltani amikor a kódot...
  4. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  5. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  6. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  7. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  8. Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...: Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email account from the Microsoft servers? The situation: we set up our son's Xbox account when he was a small...
  9. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  10. Can't recover my Microsoft Account because my email account was deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't recover my Microsoft Account because my email account was deleted.: Microsoft/Windows keeps popping up on my computer telling me it can't log in to my account. When I try to sign in, I get a thing telling me there's been suspicious activity or such and I need to...