Deleted account

Discus and support Deleted account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Preview: So as of January 5th 2023 I realised my Minecraft account has been stolen and the e-mail changed. My old Microsoft account, ot which my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndieMI_, Feb 3, 2023.

1. AndieMI_
    AndieMI_ Guest

Deleted account

Preview:

So as of January 5th 2023 I realised my Minecraft account has been stolen and the e-mail changed.

My old Microsoft account, ot which my Mojang account was migrated is deleted/does not exist anymore.

I tried contacting Mojang but their response was to contact Microsoft.

And this is where the big problem comes.

No matter what topic I choose on the contact form it says that there is no liva chat/call available for this topic. Probably my region is the main reason for this.

All I can do is try with a chat-bot or search in the FAQ/troubleshooting but nothing is working for me.

Most of the troubleshooting ends with me reading that the account I'm trying to access doesn not exist.

I also did not recieve any notification about someone trying to change my e-mail.

02/02/2023

So turns out my account got suspended for inactivity and I can no longer access it. At the same time it is linked with an email form @rambler.ru.

I still have my two factor autenticator app installed and linked with my old phone but everything I do sends me back to 'This acccount does not exist'.

I tried everything that I could think of. The account recovery does not work in this case and I am left without access to my game.

Is there a way to recover my account ot to migrate my game to another account if I provide screenshots that prove that I indeed bought the game.

:)

AndieMI_, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Account deleted but not actually deleted?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

With unlining a Mojang or Minecraft account you will be needing to reach out to Mojang in that way they can check if it will be possible.

Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. bowenjill Win User

Deleting An Account

Do not want the account as I don't go on anymore thank you
  4. WPAK Win User

Deleting An Account

5. Miss Portia Win User

delete account

Actually deleting an account is not possible. You could change the Windows LIVE ID on your account to something you don't use, but you aren't able to delete it outright.
  6. Smwutches Win User

delete account

An account can't completely be deleted from the servers. You would have to change the ID on this account to free it up for use on the account you want it for -

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id
Thema:

Deleted account

1. Deleted account - Similar Threads - Deleted account

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. my account was deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    my account was deleted out of nowhere: i was using it earlier today and now it says it doesnt exist and i tried remaking it with the same email and it made a whole new account. now my 14 year long account is gone, please help. btw when...
  8. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  9. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  10. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...