deleted a video on the xbox game bar

Discus and support deleted a video on the xbox game bar in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a video on the xbox game bar but it hasn't been saved on my computer, what should I do? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thư, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Thư
    Thư New Member

I accidentally deleted a video on the xbox game bar but it hasn't been saved on my computer, what should I do?

Thư, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Álvaro De Miguel Win User

How do I get back my Captures folder?

I'm talking about my PC, I selected Xbox because the problem has to do with the Xbox Game Bar.

I installed windows on my 240 GB SSD, and have a 1 TB HDD to save stuff like videos, etc.

I accidentally deleted the "Captures" folder, which is in the Videos folder. And I don't know how to get it back, I can't get it back from the reciclying bin because I deleted it permanently.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

Hi Fellow gamer,

We recommend to check the settings for the recording feature that does it in the background.

1. First right click the start button.
    2. Click settings.
    3. Click gaming.
    4. Click game DVR
    5. Look for Record in the background while I'm playing a game. Make sure it is on.
    Try this and let us know.

Brad
  4. さよちrt。 Win User

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

XBox Game Bar keeps disabling itself

Sorry to hear it. Try finding the Xbox Game Bar app in the Start menu. Right click on it then select More. Choose Settings then delete and reinstall the Game Bar to see if that helps
Thema:

1. deleted a video on the xbox game bar - Similar Threads - deleted video game

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  6. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...: I can't upload a screenshot but basically I deleted the videos from the Captures folder but it is still there in the gallery, I cannot delete it or view it , it is just there. Also, the new videos...
  9. Why does my x box one delete my offline videos?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x box one delete my offline videos?: When the xbox gets the internet it so thirsts, It just deletes all my offline videos. Why Microsoft? I don't want any help at this point. Just know that your console has a complete dirt‐bag design...
  10. Videos won’t upload or delete from Xbox network.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Videos won’t upload or delete from Xbox network.: Hi there, I am trying to use screen capture to record 45 seconds of gameplay. I previously had it at 30 seconds. I took two videos that I have uploaded to the Xbox net work a few days ago. Ever...