Delete Xbox profile from Microsoft account?

Discus and support Delete Xbox profile from Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'd like to remove or disable my Xbox profile tied to my Microsoft account. The only option I see it to delete my entire Microsoft account which I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adan Rodriguez1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Delete Xbox profile from Microsoft account?

I'd like to remove or disable my Xbox profile tied to my Microsoft account. The only option I see it to delete my entire Microsoft account which I'm not able to do.

Reason being I want to change the email associated with my Minecraft account, but I already have an account on that email that doesn't have the game purchased on it, also missing realms, etc. I'd prefer to avoid repurchasing the game and moving world saves around.

Thanks!

:)

Adan Rodriguez1, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Adan Rodriguez1 Win User

Running Win10 LTSC so no Xbox app. Also changing accounts in the launcher makes only the demo available. Thanks for the info though.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Adan, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that removing your Xbox profile only from the Microsoft account is not possible. Each Xbox profile is linked to a Microsoft account, so if you decide to delete the profile, the only option for now is deleting the whole account.
  4. Offill Family Win User

This is a horrible flaw. So i had a child, he became old enough to start playing game on my xbox, but not old enough to have an email address. As he got older he created a profile on my xbox for his own experience. Now he is old enough and has his own xbox X and is moving out. You are telling me that he must delete the account with 6 plus years of games on it because he can't move his profile to his email instead of mine. That is a huge flaw.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

there is now way of doing that, the Microsoft account IS the Xbox account, every service under Microsoft uses the Microsoft account, every thing purchased is tied to the Microsoft account and nothing can be separated.

if you are on pc, just sign into the Xbox app with the account that owns the game, download it and then sign out of the Xbox app and back in with your normal used account and play. not sure if you can transfer the worlds over though.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox Profil Reset A Microsoft Fiókon (Xbox profile Reset on Microsoft account)

Hi Norb33,

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to this inquiry, Now, as mentioned earlier unfortunately there isn't a way to delete the Xbox Profile from your Microsoft account. The option XBF Brad mentioned is the best way around it. If you choose to delete your
    account it would delete everything linked to it not just the Xbox Profile.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, as there isn't a way around removing the Xbox Profile from your Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Delete Xbox profile from Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Delete profile Microsoft

2. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  3. If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles: If I delete Roblox on my profile will it delete from all the accounts bc1fce3e-0aac-4646-8b0b-2a68d771749f
  4. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...
  5. Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account: I would like to delete my XBox profile from my Microsoft account as I no longer have an XBox, I do not use the XBox app on Windows and do not intend to ever play XBox games again....
  6. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?: My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s gone I also had about 30 different skins and I...
  7. Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...: Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen? Please someone help me find my account?...
  8. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  9. How to delete XBOX profile from my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete XBOX profile from my microsoft account: While trying to log in to the Minecraft website. It instantly created an Xbox account, which I do not need as I already have one on a different account. How do I remove this profile?...
  10. There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???: Can someone please tell me why there is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft account, and how to delete this? I have never used XBox! No-one else has access to my computer. I tried looking at...