Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One

Discus and support Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to delete an Xbox 360 Tekken 6 save file from an Xbox One. The original game is a 360 game. Every time I delete the game data from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DimaraKayVan Gulik, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One

Hi,

I'm trying to delete an Xbox 360 Tekken 6 save file from an Xbox One. The original game is a 360 game. Every time I delete the game data from the Xbox One it asks me to select a source to load a game file or select a source to save. I am only able to select the cloud service or an option not to save. I just want to delete my old save data. How can I delete it?

Thanks!

:)

DimaraKayVan Gulik, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Krisander 1998 Win User

Accidentally deleted borderlands 2 save file from backwards compatible borderlands 2

That depends if you had that save file transported from a Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Save or you started the save on Xbox One
    Where did you delete the save file? Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
  3. DimaraKayVan Gulik Win User

I also deleted the whole game from the xbox and reloaded. The cloud data in or excluded it doesn't give me the option to delete the cloud service.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Once you launch the game kindly load the cloud game in that way your cloud data will sync before you try the steps again.
  5. DimaraKayVan Gulik Win User

Hi Francia,

Thanks for replying to my problem!

I don't have the option to choose "Delete everywhere". It just says delete and once I restart the game I can choose to load the cloud game or don't load or save at all.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi DimaraKayVan, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Go to your Games and Apps then highlight the game, once there follow the steps below:

Manage games and add-ons > Saved data > Highlight the saved data for your Gamertag > Delete > Choose "Delete Everywhere".

This will delete all of your cloud saved data for the game.
Thema:

1. Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One - Similar Threads - Delete 360 save

2. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  3. How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?: I deleted my Xbox 360 profile data from my Xbox series x and I cannot get my account back. Is there any way to get it back? f1724e69-78b4-40a3-9fbc-a08572ba249f
  4. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  5. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  6. I Deleted my xbox 360 account how do I git it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Deleted my xbox 360 account how do I git it back: I cant download my xbox 360 account because I deleted it 74a168b8-ec9b-4e94-89f2-03ae84c91930
  7. I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...: Please, all of my worlds and data was in there and I don't know if its still there, please help! 4e4881be-9951-464b-ba68-bf57fcd82e18
  8. I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...: . After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any internet access on the Xbox and I only want to...
  9. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile: Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help...
  10. Recovery of Xbox 360 saves possible after deletion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovery of Xbox 360 saves possible after deletion?: After I had been playing on Xbox One for a while, I decided to switch my gamertag. Then when I tried playing my 360, it wouldn't let me log in with my profile that had the old gamertag, so I...