Delete solved puzzles

Discus and support Delete solved puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you delete puzzle sets once you have solved them? f0f1bfe9-6389-47d8-86ce-6470ceedc329 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesZell, Dec 3, 2017.

  1. CharlesZell
    CharlesZell Guest

    Delete solved puzzles


    How do you delete puzzle sets once you have solved them?

    :)
     
    CharlesZell, Dec 3, 2017
    #1
  2. How do I delete existing puzzles

    I have a lot of solved puzzles I want to delete to make room for more. How do I delete them?
     
    ArsenicMaple854, Dec 3, 2017
    #2
  3. cancel puzzle solved

    Hi, I have at moment many puzzles solved, entire collections.

    It's possible to cancel them from the list?

    Thank you

    Roberto
     
    SalientSeeker13, Dec 3, 2017
    #3
  4. StupidBMXer Win User

    solve dwarven puzzle

    to that puzzle just watch the blue lights in order as they go and whens its done hit the stones in the opposite order
  5. PCunrecognized Win User

    solve dwarven puzzle

    exit the game and start it again then try the mission, or use another character.
  6. CMaggotbone Win User

    solve dwarven puzzle

    tried that and nothing happens.
  7. A ST0RMTROOP3R Win User

    solve dwarven puzzle

    When Brick says he wants to break stuff go up and melee the puzzle. It will break and you continue.
  8. Ed Crowley1 Win User

    Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper Intermittently Doesn't Award Win

    More information: In Daily Challenges, the first puzzle I try to solve does not award me the blue ribbon. I have to solve it a second time or solve one of the other two puzzles. Also, sometimes I am seeing five Daily Challenge puzzles instead of three. It changes to three when I go to a puzzle and return to Daily Challenges. Perhaps this is what's causing the problem I reported.
Thema:

Delete solved puzzles

Loading...
  1. Delete solved puzzles - Similar Threads - Delete solved puzzles

  2. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  3. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  4. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...
  7. Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper

    in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper: I'm using 500GB external HDD via USB 3.0 adapter and connection. It's formatted as an NTFS media drive, not as a game drive. I have set it as the capture location for my clips and screenshots....
  8. Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts

    in XboX Insiders
    Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts: I turned my Xbox on a short bit ago(guessing it updated while in standby or something), had to go thru initial setup again and both accounts had been removed from the Xbox. Thankfully I was able...
  9. I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...

    in XboX Insiders
    I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...: I recently just signed out of the Xbox Insider Hub app and uninstalled it, but my console supposedly still has the Insider version installed. Now I don't know how to exit the program or return to...
  10. Hello, I deleted Forza Horizon 5 data by mistake and I hope to help me and solve the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I deleted Forza Horizon 5 data by mistake and I hope to help me and solve the...: Hello, I deleted Forza Horizon 5 data by mistake and I hope to help me and solve the problem and thank you c922bbaf-08e2-4f77-afc5-4da0690da2d6