Delete saved game data

Discus and support Delete saved game data in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to delete my saved game data from my Xbox one s for fable 2. I deleted the game entirely and all data on the console including the reserved... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zack Espinola, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Delete saved game data

I am unable to delete my saved game data from my Xbox one s for fable 2. I deleted the game entirely and all data on the console including the reserved space, disconnected it from the web and still everytime I start it up it shows all 6 saved games and won't let me start a new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Zack Espinola, Oct 9, 2022
  2. Edwin Hubley Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition goes to black screen when I try to continue a loaded save

You CAN actually delete your save game data locally on your xbox and leave it in the cloud. Go to your games/apps section in dashboard and go to the game in question. There are options to delete the local save game data and save game data in the cloud. You
    can delete local data or delete local and cloud data.
  3. MehmetAksel Win User

CERES error code

Ok that worked. I went to "delete saved data" for each COD game and deleted the saved data.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't play my roommate's digital games.

No, redownloading the games will not affect his save data, the save data is saved to the cloud, and is not deleted.
  5. OneWERDnA1981 Win User

An XBL Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature. - Madden 16

Ok guys I had the same issue and took the following steps:

1. Delete saved game data from xbox one. Did not fix problem.

2.delete saved game data from everywhere. Did not fix problem started new save game data. No fix.

3.deleted entire game and any updates. Reinstalled/downloaded. Kept save data. Problem fixed.

In short. Uninstaller and delete game including updates. Keep your saved game data. Redownload and reinstall. This worked for me.
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition

Try deleting the game save for minecraft on your switch and starting again inputing the correct microsoft account

To delete the game data

HOME Menu, select "System Settings

Scroll down and select "Data Management" > "Manage Save Data/Screenshots" > "Delete Save Data."

Select Minecraft

Select your switch user name

This will delete all saved data for the game on your switch and will not be recoverable so make sure that is want you want to do.
Thema:

Delete saved game data

1. Delete saved game data - Similar Threads - Delete saved game

2. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  3. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  4. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  5. Bg3 save game deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bg3 save game deleted: Hi.im asking for a full refund due to my save game being deleted for bg3 I will now never play this game again! 028165c9-d7ee-4c77-a909-d49da52a0ae6
  6. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  7. Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag: Xbox asked me to update my profile I did then all my saved games were lost I have a new gamer tag which they told me I had to have and I can't get it back how to get back my ten years of saved...
  8. Delete save game on pc xbox (neighbor)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save game on pc xbox (neighbor): I want to star from begining to the Hool neighbor but i dont know how to delete save files. I have WIN11 9ed453c7-c25d-43ec-9c6a-528e4da3d9e7
  9. How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one: I am trying to delete my saves for asphalt legend 9 that I downloaded to my Xbox one. 36a6f183-c37c-4a91-8ad1-7b3d3bcc1a89
  10. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d