Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account

Discus and support Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, I would like to know how I can pass my gamertag to other microsoft mail,I have 2 gamertags in a single email and when I go in to see my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carlos AdrianCano, May 21, 2020.

1. Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account

hi, I would like to know how I can pass my gamertag to other microsoft mail,I have 2 gamertags in a single email and when I go in to see my xbox account I get the other onehow to disconnect, delete or change the gamertag that I do not use, and that does
    not allow me to see with the one that I play on my console?

:)

Carlos AdrianCano, May 21, 2020
  2. ExoVoided Win User

Hi Carlos,

If you are looking to change your gamertag, you can follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028117/xbox-change-your-gamertag
  3. WPAK Win User

HELP PL !!

Translation: I'm Poland! You can delete an xbox 360 microsoft from my account so I can create a new account?

Hi there,

a xbox live account can not be deleted from your Microsoft Account, you can only move it to another Microsoft Account (and if needed Close that Microsoft Account).

See this link for the steps and limitations:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Deleting my Gamertag but retaining my Microsoft account?

Hi there, I would removed the passwords from the console remotely by using the steps at the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-sign-in-preferences

This way you at least know they can't automatically sign-in to the console without the actual information so that should give you some piece of mind that they can't access it. Secondly I would contact Xbox phone support and see if they can help you change
    the email address on the account to free up the want you'd like to continuing using.

As you've stated, there is no way to change the password yourself without the 360 console so phone support might be your only option:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Deleting a gamertag associated with my Microsoft account

Hey there RBA4,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. So as you mentioned in regards to linking your two accounts together, So you won't be able to merge your accounts but you are able to Change the Primary email address to the account. Go ahead and take a look
    at the support article for
    Managing aliases on your Microsoft account
    for further information in updating your accounts primary alias.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Deleting my Gamertag (Microsoft Account) completely

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out! If you wish to delete your account entirely, please head on over to our

Close Microsoft Account
    page. There you will be given simple instructions on how to permanently close your account. Upon completion, you will be given a grace period to reopen your account in case you want it back.
Thema:

1. Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Delete Gamertag keep

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Can you delete an old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you delete an old gamertag?: I was wondering how can I delete my old gamertag so I can keep the new one? c1e0f281-9638-4a05-b995-924f05493880
  6. How to delete an old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete an old gamertag?: Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how can I delete my old gamertag so I can keep my new one? 4e8130fc-e35b-499c-88d5-861414522495
  7. Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5: Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5 c97d6119-a183-4196-93dc-a9e9e118d5d6
  8. Deleted e-mail account caused a gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted e-mail account caused a gamertag issue: Hi, some time ago I deleted a microsoft e-mail account that I used to save a gamertag in case I wanted to go back to it, now that I want to do so, and that particular microsoft account that had...
  9. Gamertag delete

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag delete: Hello. I would like to know if deleting my Microsoft account will also delete the gamertag I use and if it will be available once the Microsoft account has been deleted. Thanks in advance....
  10. email linked to a GamerTag deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    email linked to a GamerTag deleted: Hi guys, I have an xbox live account that I used to play on several years ago. However, I accidentally deleted an old email address, email address that was attached to this xbox live account......