Delete gamerscore achivements

Discus and support Delete gamerscore achivements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I played some CoD Black ops 1 on my Xbox and got some achivements and some gamerscore. I don't want the gamerscore from that game because i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raassmus, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Raassmus
    Raassmus Guest

:)

Raassmus, Jan 3, 2014
  2. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    Delete Achivements

theres no way you can delete achievements form your account, You can hide games that have 0 achievements earned but if the game has even one achievement unlocked then it will permanently be visible on your account.

DAZZA 433, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Delete Achivements

Hi, Achievements cannot be deleted once you have acquired them.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Just to add to what OWEN said, only games that you have not earned achievements for or avatar rewards for can be deleted from your profile

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Just to add to what OWEN said, only games that you have not earned achievements for or avatar rewards for can be deleted from your profile
  6. zanedrummerdx Win User

What exactly happened to my account?

Same. Gamerscore gone but the info tab with achivments earned is fine
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Needing to add in a "Delete Achievements" for Achievements you'e already earned

[quote user="o Pawky o"]What if we had the option of 'deleting' the games we hate / didn't finish from a 'private history', BUT they would still show up for anyone else who looks at it (public history)?[/quote]That wouldn't be deletion. That would be filtering.

The only reason I can think of to filter and maintain two different views of one's gamerscore and achievements would be people's OCD tendencies.

If you do not like the Achivement system showing what you've done, you can hide it from everyone. If you want your gamerscore hidden to everyone as well as your achivements hidden from yourself, ask for that as a feature in the feedback forums.
  8. zanedrummerdx Win User

Gamerscore Reset?

same. Gamerscore shows 0 although the info tab where it shows # of achivments earned is fine
  9. zanedrummerdx Win User

Higher Gamerscore

Well Paradigm As I do want easy achivments, I do enjoy actully playing the games althouth I want to prove that I'm good at playing the games but achivments and gamerscore are kinda inportant to me.

well I do just play xbox whenever I want and whitchever game I want. That helps with gamerscore too.
Thema:

1. Delete gamerscore achivements - Similar Threads - Delete gamerscore achivements

2. If I delete my account will it delete my xbox account too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I delete my account will it delete my xbox account too?: Hello I am having an issue where I want to connect my personal account with my main xbox account which is under an old account but I am unable to do that because there is a xbox account on my...
  3. My gamerscore got deleted this night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamerscore got deleted this night: Hello Microsoft team! I just woke up this morning and i saw my xbox gamerscore just got to 0 i played a bit in Rocket league and i got game starter achievements like drive 5km. I don't know what...
  4. Xbox One Gamerscore Superdeal code deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Gamerscore Superdeal code deleted: Hello, I deleted or it just disappeard from my Email. How can i get my Code back? a4da3df9-590c-446e-aff0-94568da61452
  5. Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore: Is there any possible way for Xbox Support to Delete all of my Xbox 360 Gamerscore, and leave my account with only Xbox One Gamerscore? a9a53b25-370e-4373-bb42-49c38cd5d55e
  6. Deleting games with zero gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting games with zero gamerscore: when will they add possibilty to delete games with zero gamerscore? This should not be difficult to add! b8c1624e-4d67-4799-a8b4-9c5d9c88b037
  7. Gamerscore deleted for absolutely no reason....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore deleted for absolutely no reason....: So I am understandably incredibly ******* ticked off right now. After having played Hitman: Absolution for a good 10-15 minutes, i go to check my achievements and magically a bunch of my...
  8. Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile: I have been trying to delete full house poker from my achievement list for a long time now. It's on zero gamerscore, but every time I delete it from my list it returned when I've logged back in....
  9. gamerscore deleted with account recovery over to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerscore deleted with account recovery over to xbox one: I moved my xbox 360 profile to my xbox one and all the game score got deleted I don't mod and Ive been a loyal xbox customer for 22 years I have the xbox and two xbox 360 and I plan on getting...
  10. All my Acheivements and Gamerscore were deleted for No reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Acheivements and Gamerscore were deleted for No reason: My Internet is really bad and most of gamerscore and all my achievements just disappered dc40d8b9-5597-4f29-a80e-49d416154e0c