Delete completed puzzles

Discus and support Delete completed puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, Microsoft. You need to respond to the many complaints, questions, on how to delete completed puzzles from Microsoft Jigsaw. I want to know....... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FootlooseBee090, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Delete completed puzzles

Hey, Microsoft. You need to respond to the many complaints, questions, on how to delete completed puzzles from Microsoft Jigsaw.

I want to know....

Surely it is doable.

:)

FootlooseBee090, Sep 11, 2017
  2. delete completed puzzles?

how can I delete completed puzzles/sets?

PerturbedFern5, Sep 11, 2017
  3. delete completed puzzles

Is there a way to delete completed jigsaw puzzles?

DaffodilJeans79, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Delete completed puzzles

i am so disappointed in the lack of responses from Microsoft!

SucculentEye160, Oct 6, 2017
  5. Yes. Why is there no file management option? At least allow us to archive completed collections, bookmark ones not yet done, so that we can do away with the endless scrolling and searching. It's sheer laziness, inattention and just plain old "don't care".
    Slap it together, put it online and say "there you are, take it or leave it ..." Absolutely no interest in the end user's experience ...

FleeingArtist38, Oct 14, 2017
  6. I have made this same request at least three times. Why is there never a response?????

Bert Nussbaum, Nov 2, 2018
  7. ElitistAtol5466 Win User

Deleting completed puzzles

I have been asking the same question for weeks and no answer. I don't think they read these at all.
  8. Bert Nussbaum Win User

Delete completed puzzles

I have made this same request at least three times. Why is there never a response?????
  9. SucculentEye160 Win User

Delete completed puzzles

i am so disappointed in the lack of responses from Microsoft!
  10. FleeingArtist38 Win User

Delete completed puzzles

Yes. Why is there no file management option? At least allow us to archive completed collections, bookmark ones not yet done, so that we can do away with the endless scrolling and searching. It's sheer laziness, inattention and just plain old "don't care".
    Slap it together, put it online and say "there you are, take it or leave it ..." Absolutely no interest in the end user's experience ...
  11. PattiZi Win User

Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.

Thanks

PZ
Thema:

Delete completed puzzles

1. Delete completed puzzles - Similar Threads - Delete completed puzzles

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  7. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  8. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  9. today all my completed Daily Challenges were deleted for the month of June. I did 2 days...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    today all my completed Daily Challenges were deleted for the month of June. I did 2 days...: today all my completed Daily Challenges were deleted for the month of June. I did 2 days again and restarted by computer and they are all gone again. f7ca3786-5c32-4adf-8363-80f04258aeb9
  10. I want the XBOX Account JUST DELETED COMPLETELY FROM MY '365,' ACCOUNT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want the XBOX Account JUST DELETED COMPLETELY FROM MY '365,' ACCOUNT.: I LOVE '365,' But I have no use for an Xbox account. I don't know how an Xbox account set app for me but I want it completely deleted from my 365 profile. I just need to know how to do that. It...