delete cloud save file on pc game pass

Discus and support delete cloud save file on pc game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing Forza 5 on pc game pass and i was just originally screwing around but now i actually wanna get into it and start over. I play it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alarcon3, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Alarcon3
    Alarcon3 Guest

I started playing Forza 5 on pc game pass and i was just originally screwing around but now i actually wanna get into it and start over.

I play it on PC and dont own an xbox at all and i cant find out how to delete the saved data to start over. i have tried deleted gaming and re installing and it just brings data back with the whole "syncing data" thing.

:)

Alarcon3, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I would suggest that you reinstall the game again. Once reinstalled, please cancel the synchronization of your cloud saves. Or try to reset the game instead if your current saves that was synchronized from the cloud will be deleted so you won't need to reinstall the game.

You must play the game in offline mode for few hours or longer before turning it back online. It should override your game saves on cloud. Check the link below how to play in offline mode on Windows.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...
  3. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate it. Try the offline mode then reset the game and play.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Have you already tried to repair or reset it?
  5. Alarcon3 Win User

It wont let me play in offline mode it says the profile could not be accessed. keeps giving me an error
    [​IMG]
  6. Alarcon3 Win User

i tried deleting and reinstalling and there is no cancel option for synchronization, i have also tried reseting and it still went through sync. i will try the offline mode
Thema:

1. delete cloud save file on pc game pass - Similar Threads - delete cloud save

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?: I played Starfield on my old Xbox One using Cloud gaming. I spent hours getting to level 57 with my character, then one morning when I logged in it was slower than normal on the "Synchronising"...
  4. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  5. How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3b5a6356-ee56-43f1-9682-d609e8f9699f
  6. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  7. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  8. How do I delete a cloud save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save file: I'm currently trying to delete a save for a game called "Sunset Overdrive" and I can delete the local save but every time I go back into the game to make a new save it syncs the old save from the...
  9. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...
  10. Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...: I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to save some of my Minecraft Worlds. If I upload a...