Delete an Xbox Live account on Xbox site

Discus and support Delete an Xbox Live account on Xbox site in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm pulling my hair out trying to solve this. I DO NOT own an Xbox. I accidentally created two different Xbox accounts with my two different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RadioLint, Dec 18, 2021.

1. RadioLint
    RadioLint Guest

Hello,

I'm pulling my hair out trying to solve this. I DO NOT own an Xbox. I accidentally created two different Xbox accounts with my two different "@outlook Microsoft accounts" while setting up Game Pass for my android device. I'm trying to delete the one that isn't subscribed now.

I want to keep both Microsoft accounts, all I'm trying to do is delete ONLY the Xbox account from one of them. I'm trying to delete it while signed into the account on the Xbox-dot-com or microsoft-dot-com website.

Apparently this is either impossible, or insanely difficult.

Can you remove or delete an Xbox account from a Microsoft account without deleting the Microsoft account? I can't even find a valid support email address to ask for help.

This is incredibly, intergalactically stupid it's this hard to even find information about, let alone do.

I really, really appreciate any help or direction, if you can.

Thanks,

AC

:)

RadioLint, Dec 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible. A Microsoft account and Xbox account are essentially the same thing. The only way to delete the Xbox account would be to close the Microsoft account.
  3. G0DZ1RRA Win User

Error code 831188fe

Yea I've done that over and over. Same error. I log online from Xbox site fine. Even changed password and updated my cell number on account. Can't do anything with my live account from Xbox . I even deleted the update and reinstalled it
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Old Gamertag: Can it deleted?

Hey there,

The link you have posted will not work. This person has said they have used the account for well over two years and deleted the live account. If you have not used your email account in over 365 days, then it will be removed/deleted. This is stated within
    the terms of use for your Microsoft Account.

As for the gamertag, there is no way of deleting a gamertag or Xbox Account. If you would like to request this feature, then you can, though the Xbox UserVoice site

Http://xbox.uservoice.com

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  5. PrayerfulTrack7 Win User

Created Live-Account via Computer - Can't connect to it via Xbox

I did the same, joined live on the website and on the xbox there's only the option to join xbox live. and I couldn't find anything on the main site to help, I thought it might help if i could delete it online then re-do it on the xbox but i can't find the
    option to cancel my free account online either. Help?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I want to keep Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profile associated with it?

Hi GiniNail! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox accounts can't be deleted, but if you haven't use the email in any Xbox site/app you won't have it active, Skype account has a similar situation, to delete any of this accounts it's necessary to delete the Microsoft account
Thema:

1. Delete an Xbox Live account on Xbox site - Similar Threads - Delete Live account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  5. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  6. How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?: I created an Xbox live account like 5 years ago so I could play on my ex's console, but we broke up like 6 months later and I totally forgot about the account until I randomly started getting...
  7. Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...: Delete my card from auto pay so I’m not paying for something I will never use again 3edfb132-e9bf-4f12-b0cb-c88bce498527
  8. My xbox live clips will not delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live clips will not delete: Hello! I’m having a bit of an irritating issue with my captures. I am trying to free up space, but whenever I delete clips and screenshots, they say deleted and then they come back. I have no...
  9. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  10. xbox live account delet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account delet: how do i delet my xbox live account 69893d65-794c-4deb-850c-841c8662484b