delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.

Discus and support delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Is it possible you guy's could permanently delete my other account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lzayl ..., Jun 3, 2023.

1. lzayl ...
    lzayl ... Guest

Is it possible you guy's could permanently delete my other account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** because everytime I try to verify my identity it says:

You've requested too many codes today.please try again tomorrow.

:)

lzayl ..., Jun 3, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello zaypro711,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well other than your account issue.

We understand that you are trying to sign in your account and is unable to because your account got blocked from signing in. Let us help you how to resolve this issue and help prevent it from happening again.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously. This would mean that any support agents or advocates do not have the ability to send password reset links or provide other ways to access or change account details.

When the system detected too many incorrect passwords entered, your signed will be blocked automatically to prevent further damage. To unblock your account, you may need to wait 24-48 hours to give the system to refresh and try unlocking again. This process is designed to prevent further damage with your account and protect it from malicious activity. This will not delete your account permanently as what you are worrying about.

After 48 hours, try again resetting your password. To reset your password, follow the steps provided through the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi lzayl ...,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi lzayl ...,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you want to delete your account permanently.

Let's work on this together and sort it out. To delete your Microsoft account, follow the following steps.

1. Review your Microsoft account contents.
    2. Select to close the account.
    3. Mark account for closure.
    4. Do not attempt opening the account for 60 days.

For more specific method check this article. How to close your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  6. Toad 004 Win User

i want to to completely delete this account and never see it again but i wanna use the email attached to it too

Create another e-mail, and change this account's e-mail to this new e-mail. This will "free" your windows live e-mail for the account you really want.

There is no way to delete an account. Even permanently suspended accounts are stuck on the system forever.
Thema:

1. delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account. - Similar Threads - delete account permanently

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. my account was deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    my account was deleted out of nowhere: i was using it earlier today and now it says it doesnt exist and i tried remaking it with the same email and it made a whole new account. now my 14 year long account is gone, please help. btw when...
  8. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  9. Can I permanently delete an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I permanently delete an Xbox account?: I recently created an account in the pre-installed Xbox app on my PC. Is there any chance I can delete that account? 7fc4c758-1215-45fd-b296-b3e1493a2417
  10. delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.: hi 2 weeks ago i got blocked from my xbox account because i thought i was useing the right password so i kept trying thinking it was an error,then i got a screen it said: Sign-in is blocked You've...