Definitive Edition Problem - HELP!

Discus and support Definitive Edition Problem - HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am stuck at the cliffside bunker, but every time I try to log back in, the screen is black and none of the buttons or triggers will do anything! I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EddieB, Feb 28, 2021.

1. EddieB
    EddieB New Member

I am stuck at the cliffside bunker, but every time I try to log back in, the screen is black and none of the buttons or triggers will do anything! I've turned the console off many times, even let it sit for a couple days, and cannot get back into the game. Anyone ever experience this or have any idea on how to get back in??? Thanks in advance for any help!

EddieB, Feb 28, 2021
  2. J E R R E L Win User

Problem with Killer Instinct : Definitive Edition

Dear ValuableNomad,

Nothing changed after doing the troubleshooter and updating the apps I have in the windows store. =\ Is there anything else I can try?

Kind Regards,

Jerrel Francis
  3. xxHeavyonexx Win User

I also have the same problem purchased game last saturday didnt recieve my content afterward tried to uninstall and reinstall game twice had someone even sync my account on an xboxone and nothing works called microsoft with problem and they told me to post
    my issue on the forums. If you find anything out let me know.
  4. DavidHale1 Win User

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Problems.

Yes. I only have one account, as I am the only user of my Xbox.
  5. Aspateer2 Win User

MS pretty much robbed us all. The store says I own this, but for whatever reason it doesnt work on windows 10. It is very clearly advertised as a windows 10 game..... FIX IT!
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Thanks for the quick response. We recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps that can help resolve problems with an app from the Windows Store. To proceed, click this

link
    and follow the on-screen prompts.

Make sure to also check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Check out this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

Let us know the outcome after performing the solutions provided.
Thema:

1. Definitive Edition Problem - HELP! - Similar Threads - Definitive Edition Problem

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  4. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  5. issue with AoE II Definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue with AoE II Definitive edition: , play twice and now when open the game it only show it;s syncing info but never goes further, already delete and reinstall and is the same. game do not move from syncing in the load screen....
  6. Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue: Halo Wars Definitive Edition , Not able too seach or create a game says waiting on Xbox Live . It appears its doing this for others as well. Please help thanks in advance...
  7. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  8. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears as not bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears as not bought: Hi, Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears in Microsoft Store as not bought. I have bought it on 14.11.2019. Order-number is 5649573315. Thanks 8204c376-072e-4135-94b7-a5820f58facf
  9. I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded: Shadow of war was purchased along with Xbox X this is my first gaming system that I didn't. Have to build. Started up the everything was great after downloading Shadow of war no expansions was...
  10. I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...: I bought killer instinct definitive edition the digital version for windows 10 and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or 2 I can only play the 2013 game I only bought it to play the classic...
Tags: