Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile

Discus and support Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Defiance Game error. You must sign into a Gamer Profile with Xbox Live Gold membership and no multiplayer restrictions to continue, is that the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CitricAuthor738, Sep 7, 2017.

  1. Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile


    Defiance Game error. You must sign into a Gamer Profile with Xbox Live Gold membership and no multiplayer restrictions to continue, is that the same sign in Game Defiance Please HALP mi

    :)
     
    CitricAuthor738, Sep 7, 2017
    #1
  2. My Xbox and kinnect is only 2 days old just got new Defiance game it's saying it won't play not enough space but it's brand new plz help.

    Just bought new Xbox s n kinnect from eBay only played 2 games for a few mins and I just bought this defiance game and a error on the game keeps saying Error Defiance requires an install of 5003 MB in order to play. You must select a device with at least
    this capacity to proceed. Very new at Xbox plz help!. Don't understand iphy this is happening if it is so new.
     
    kristajohnnyray, Sep 7, 2017
    #2
  3. AJxbox
    AJxbox Guest
    Exceedingly Ticked Off - Xbox Live combining my offline profile with online without warning

    again, to use the same profile name as the online gt you use on your xbox you must sign into xbox.com with the msa email attached to the desired profile name as the console. if you sign into xbox.com with a msa email that is not on the profile you use on
    the console it will not sign you into that profile on xbox.com.....

    again, i just think this is an issue of user error.
     
    AJxbox, Sep 7, 2017
    #3
  4. SharpShooterIOS Win User

    Multiplayer Privileges blocked

    It's saying "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online." I am signed in and have a gold membership?? What's going on??
  5. Ch.Majors Win User

    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

    I do actually have Game Pass Ultimate active
  6. Smwutches Win User

    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

    Do you have Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate? You would need one of those to play online. Free-to-play games like Ark and Fall Guys do not require a subscription.
  7. AJxbox Win User

    Exceedingly Ticked Off - Xbox Live combining my offline profile with online without warning

    again, to use the same profile name as the online gt you use on your xbox you must sign into xbox.com with the msa email attached to the desired profile name as the console. if you sign into xbox.com with a msa email that is not on the profile you use on
    the console it will not sign you into that profile on xbox.com.....

    again, i just think this is an issue of user error.
  8. taidara Win User

    Error 821188fe

    Greetings S0Y B0SS!

    Do you receive an error code or a message when you try sign in to LIVE with your gamer profile?
Thema:

Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile

Loading...
  1. Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile - Similar Threads - Defiance games halp

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...