Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile

Discus and support Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Defiance Game error. You must sign into a Gamer Profile with Xbox Live Gold membership and no multiplayer restrictions to continue, is that the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CitricAuthor738, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile

Defiance Game error. You must sign into a Gamer Profile with Xbox Live Gold membership and no multiplayer restrictions to continue, is that the same sign in Game Defiance Please HALP mi

:)

CitricAuthor738, Sep 7, 2017
  2. My Xbox and kinnect is only 2 days old just got new Defiance game it's saying it won't play not enough space but it's brand new plz help.

Just bought new Xbox s n kinnect from eBay only played 2 games for a few mins and I just bought this defiance game and a error on the game keeps saying Error Defiance requires an install of 5003 MB in order to play. You must select a device with at least
    this capacity to proceed. Very new at Xbox plz help!. Don't understand iphy this is happening if it is so new.

kristajohnnyray, Sep 7, 2017
  3. AJxbox
    AJxbox Guest
    Exceedingly Ticked Off - Xbox Live combining my offline profile with online without warning

again, to use the same profile name as the online gt you use on your xbox you must sign into xbox.com with the msa email attached to the desired profile name as the console. if you sign into xbox.com with a msa email that is not on the profile you use on
    the console it will not sign you into that profile on xbox.com.....

again, i just think this is an issue of user error.

AJxbox, Sep 7, 2017
  4. SharpShooterIOS Win User

Multiplayer Privileges blocked

It's saying "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online." I am signed in and have a gold membership?? What's going on??
  5. Ch.Majors Win User

"You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

I do actually have Game Pass Ultimate active
  6. Smwutches Win User

"You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

Do you have Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate? You would need one of those to play online. Free-to-play games like Ark and Fall Guys do not require a subscription.
  7. AJxbox Win User

Exceedingly Ticked Off - Xbox Live combining my offline profile with online without warning

again, to use the same profile name as the online gt you use on your xbox you must sign into xbox.com with the msa email attached to the desired profile name as the console. if you sign into xbox.com with a msa email that is not on the profile you use on
    the console it will not sign you into that profile on xbox.com.....

again, i just think this is an issue of user error.
  8. taidara Win User

Error 821188fe

Greetings S0Y B0SS!

Do you receive an error code or a message when you try sign in to LIVE with your gamer profile?
Thema:

Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile

1. Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile - Similar Threads - Defiance games halp

2. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  3. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  4. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  7. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  8. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  9. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  10. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...