Defiance 2050 - Placed in the wrong server. Affect many EU players.

Discus and support Defiance 2050 - Placed in the wrong server. Affect many EU players. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have been in contact with Trion worlds about this issue but so far they first thought it was not a problem, just a suggestion and last time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrKudden, Jul 22, 2018.

1. MrKudden
    MrKudden Guest

Hello! I have been in contact with Trion worlds about this issue but so far they first thought it was not a problem, just a suggestion and last time they said Microsoft is the one to blame.

Today I contacted Microsoft through Chat support and they said it’s likely Trion that can solve this. But he said he would try to look into this and wanted me to post this problem in here.

So, Trion say Defiance 2050 is region locked but the problem is that it is not. I can’t be sure of course. It seem like it’s locked over which language you use on your Xbox. This might not be a problem for some people that use UK/US English on their consoles
    and live in that country. The problem comes when people who live in none English countries and use English as their language on Xbox and their country as the region. If they use (UK) English and live in Europe, they will be ok but if they use (US) English
    they will go on the wrong server.

Even worse is that in my case, I use Swedish as my language and Sweden as my region on Xbox. This works as intended on the Xbox store and in other games what I know of. But in Defiance 2050, we who use Swedish as our language get placed on the NA servers
    even though Sweden is a eu country. And I have tried to change my language to (UK) English and when I do that, I do get to the EU server. But I have to start over. I should be able to use my own language and play in the corresponding region. It’s also not
    fair for all the affected players to have to start over when we have no control over this issue. It’s also no way in the game to know which server you play on. Most affected players probably don’t even know they play on the wrong server.

The next problem will be what happens if they/you correct this problem. All the players that was in the wrong servers will have to start over. Trion should transfer the characters or compensate some how. But that seem highly unlikely as this problem will
    grow over time if not solved soon as new players join the game.

So, how do we solve this and who is the one that can solve this?

And when I think about it, it’s very common that some games when they release is in German when using Swedish as console language. This usually get fixed quickly what I know of. I haven’t contacted any support over it so I can’t
    be sure.

I hope we can solve this for all the affected players quickly. Thank you

:)

MrKudden, Jul 22, 2018
  2. SmashbroPit
    SmashbroPit Guest
    defiance 2050

Hi! This happens to me often and seems to center around the server status for defiance that it crashes so hard that the game closes. I’d say check for updates and unfortunately keep trying till it works. Doesn’t have much to do with Xbox from what I can
    tell. At best try a hard reset for your Xbox (hold power button for 10 seconds on the console) and try resetting your router (turn off for 30 seconds) and hopefully it’ll make a little stronger connection.

Hope this helps!

SmashbroPit, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Defiance 2050

I believe that Defiance 2050 is in some form of early access at the moment, I read that the actual release is still a little ways out according to Trion. The games performance really has nothing to do with Microsoft.

Saeleth, Jul 23, 2018
  4. RomkaZzz
    RomkaZzz Guest

RomkaZzz, Jul 23, 2018
  5. MrKudden
    MrKudden Guest
    Thank you but i have been posting on there and no response so far and their support dont seem to understand.

Also the server status page is no use for this issue since it has nothing to do with connectivity in that way.

MrKudden, Jul 23, 2018
  6. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Unfortunately the developer/publisher is the only one in this case who is able to do something (since they are the ones who decide how they design they game and everything around it) which is why we can't provide any help in this case, sorry.

Julian_, Nov 2, 2018
  7. RomkaZzz Win User

8. Julian_ Win User

More information about Defiance 2050 servers here https://www.defiancedata.com/2050/status

More info about this issue you can find on forum http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?3-General-Discussion&s=21e8d53036f2f5d919b722ad27e8b17f

Thank you but i have been posting on there and no response so far and their support dont seem to understand.

Also the server status page is no use for this issue since it has nothing to do with connectivity in that way.
    Unfortunately the developer/publisher is the only one in this case who is able to do something (since they are the ones who decide how they design they game and everything around it) which is why we can't provide any help in this case, sorry.
  9. MrKudden Win User

10. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Time to own up

Halo, Skyrim, Oblivion, Defiance and Defiance 2050. Spent way too much time on these games
  11. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

Games MIA?

I'd like to see Defiance and not the 2050 one.
Thema:

1. Defiance 2050 - Placed in the wrong server. Affect many EU players. - Similar Threads - Defiance 2050 Placed

2. My account is banned until 07/27/2050 Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    My account is banned until 07/27/2050 Forza Horizon 4: Hello I wanted to solve the ban problem. I know the reason for the ban was my brother who used something to modify the save game while I was away from home. When I realized that the save game was...
  3. Defiance 2050

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defiance 2050: One of my replies from my no cheater question came from an ambassador known as [Mod Removed]and he says: For months and months he was called a cheater a hacker on Defiance 2050 but only by a...
  4. Defiance 2050

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance 2050: Anybody here play this game? Game is not in a very good state, the devs completely ignore all the bugs in the game yet i still find myslef playign it everyday. Anybody have any ideas on how to...
  5. Defiance 2050 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance 2050 xbox one: Hi, i bought both the crusader class pack and ultimate class pack on my xbox one for defiance 2050. Neither are working. They dont show up in the manage games section and both say they are...
  6. Defiance 2050, twitch drop for xbox one glitched my acount and has kicked me from signing in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defiance 2050, twitch drop for xbox one glitched my acount and has kicked me from signing in ...: Header ses it all .im not new to trion and have had a linked account with them since 2014 .i got a drop to my defiance account at 9.10pm 19.10.18 ..andstarted to lag ,not unusual but tried to...
  7. defiance 2050

in XBoX Games and Apps
    defiance 2050: hi, im having problems getting defiance 2050 to work. every time i load in, after a few moments, the game crashes back to xbox dashboard. my friend ASTROCLAW69 is having the same problem aswell....
  8. Defiance 2050

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance 2050: Why is defiance 2050 sending me back to the dashboard Ive uninstalled it then reinstalled it and reset my router and it still does it some people have paid good money for this me included...
  9. Defiance 2050 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance 2050 refund: So I purchased the $26 Defiance 2050 early access to play with my American friends who were already playing together. Upon downloading and playing we realised that i could not join the party they...
  10. Cannot access Defiance 2050 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Defiance 2050 beta: Upon going to the Insider hub on Xbox, I get a dial with (pending) over the install button. Attached is a screenshot of screen and my GT. It has been that way since yesterday afternoon. Been...