Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia

Discus and support Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title, it's available in other countries (my friend in the UK) but not here in Malaysia. Does anyone know why? I'd love to be able to join my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Webmonkey87, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Webmonkey87
    Webmonkey87 Guest

As the title, it's available in other countries (my friend in the UK) but not here in Malaysia. Does anyone know why? I'd love to be able to join my friends on PC!

Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia [​IMG]

:)

Webmonkey87, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Webmonkey, I didn't find any official information about this title in question in the Malaysia Store, my friend. Sorry about that.

But there really are titles that have certain restrictions in some countries, by internal rules of that location

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. SammyVS Win User

deep rock galactic

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

On your hard drive, there is a folder called ''WpSystem'', take ownership of the folder and rename it to ''WpSystem.old'', save and try downloading the game again.

If the problem persists, follow this path, delete everything from the folder, restart your PC and try downloading the game again.

Windows > serviceprofiles > networkservice > appdata > local>microsoft > windows > deliveryoptimisation > cache >
  4. Aboredape Win User

what PC games are we playing

Pyre

Deep Rock Galactic

FFXV Royal Edition

A Plague Tale : Innocence
  5. FLOWMASTER703 Win User

Goldeneye is said to be playable on PC but...

On pc go to Microsoft store and open xbox you can download and play it on there. You have to get the game pass in order to play. Same goes for the game deep rock galactic
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Deep rock galactic not Available

Hello Seven! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you tried going through the Microsoft store to see if you can get it that way?
Thema:

1. Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia - Similar Threads - Deep Rock Galactic

2. Deep rock galactic not Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep rock galactic not Available: I can't Install Deep rock galactic. it show Not Avilable xbox game pass on PC 9ad84c8e-e394-40c5-9fdd-c9cf119e6f70
  3. error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic: ive tried verifying and repairing it, nothing worked i tried uninstalling it, didnt work and now im stuck trying to figure out whats wrong cb699847-d6b0-4d6b-975a-fb4c89214a89
  4. I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...: [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I...
  5. Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC ): hello, i just downloaded deep rock galactic using the xbox app, but when i start the game it loads for like 10 sec then there is that error message that appears saying that the game crashed the...
  6. Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?: Hello everyone! I have an issue with my pc. For some reason it refuses to run deep rock galactic, even though it has more than enough power to run it. I load up in the tutorial mission from the...
  7. Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?: I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the...
  8. I just installed deep rock galactic on gamepass and when i launch it its stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just installed deep rock galactic on gamepass and when i launch it its stuck on the...: I should have no problem running this game on my PC but it just doesnt load up. I tried reinstalling and still wont work. [img] 844fdb42-ff6b-41c6-80d0-a756b8bee249
  9. Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...: Ive tried restarting my computer, cancelling my installation, updating my computer, and updating the Xbox app. Any help would be appreciated. 884cf28e-4422-4fda-b1f4-60f5e8c33c53
  10. Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?: I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe. Running on Windows 10 (64-bit). Just bought the Ultimate Game Pass, yesterday, from the en-IE store. Played a bit of Grounded with some friends, all was well....