Deep Rock Galactic Multiplayer Busted

Discus and support Deep Rock Galactic Multiplayer Busted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last few days, I have not been able to play deep rock galactic on multiplayer. The "press C" to invite feature is completely gone. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Game_forge, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Game_forge
    Game_forge Guest

Over the last few days, I have not been able to play deep rock galactic on multiplayer. The "press C" to invite feature is completely gone. I've restarted my computer, repaired the installation of the game, reinstalled the game, and disbanded my party. I even attempted to join online matches only to get stuck on a loading screen. If I could get some help solving this issue that would be greatly appreciated.
    Deep Rock Galactic Multiplayer Busted [​IMG]

Deep Rock Galactic Multiplayer Busted [​IMG]

:)

Game_forge, Jul 13, 2022
  2. Clutch Dylan Win User

I just had the same issue. Apparently an update dropped today and didn't get pushed out to the Microsoft store edition. Trying to manually fetch an update didn't work either. You need to uninstall and reinstall Deep Rock Galactic. You should notice the size of the game increase from 2.35 GB to 2.4 GB, that will be your indication that it worked.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

No problem buddy. Keep me posted

Right now, everything points out to be an issue with the game itself
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

But, what about trying with a different wifi?

For example share mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your PC in that way.

By the way, if you open another game with online functionalities, are you able to use or find matches?

Let's try double check your NAT status and connectivity to Xbox network:

Open Xbox Console companion app > Settings > Network

What's saying there?
  5. wilsonwatson Win User

Not to be cynical, but I had this same problem, and spent a LONG time trying to get Microsoft/Xbox to care at all and finally gave up. If it's the same problem as mine, I don't think there is or ever will be a solution.

I personally worked with the DRG developer assigned to find the solution to this known, persistent problem and we concluded it was an Xbox issue, but they don't want to do anything about it. I filed tickets every way I could, called Microsoft and Xbox a bunch of times, had the DRG developer try and reach out to get them to do something, it didn't seem to matter. This was almost a year ago, and I worked on trying to get them to address it for about 6 months.

Anyways, the problem, for anyone interested:

It started when I had gamepass, played DRG on gamepass, dropped gamepass, and purchased DRG. This creates some sort of lockout on your CPU ID, something you cannot change even when reinstalling DRG/Xbox/Windows OS/etc. The only workaround is a new CPU (I did test this with an older CPU and it did work). Reinstating gamepass also does not work. Changing the state of your gamepass subscription (even briefly) seems to be the consistent thing among the others I met along the way with this same issue.

Xbox has shown they do not care about their users to fix anything. There is quite literally nothing else for me to try and do.
  6. Game_forge Win User

I had never managed to get the game working sadly, but I will be sure to try this file path. Thanks for the help!
Thema:

1. Deep Rock Galactic Multiplayer Busted - Similar Threads - Deep Rock Galactic

2. Deep rock galactic not Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep rock galactic not Available: I can't Install Deep rock galactic. it show Not Avilable xbox game pass on PC 9ad84c8e-e394-40c5-9fdd-c9cf119e6f70
  3. error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic: ive tried verifying and repairing it, nothing worked i tried uninstalling it, didnt work and now im stuck trying to figure out whats wrong cb699847-d6b0-4d6b-975a-fb4c89214a89
  4. I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...: [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I...
  5. Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC ): hello, i just downloaded deep rock galactic using the xbox app, but when i start the game it loads for like 10 sec then there is that error message that appears saying that the game crashed the...
  6. Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?: Hello everyone! I have an issue with my pc. For some reason it refuses to run deep rock galactic, even though it has more than enough power to run it. I load up in the tutorial mission from the...
  7. Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?: I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the...
  8. I just installed deep rock galactic on gamepass and when i launch it its stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just installed deep rock galactic on gamepass and when i launch it its stuck on the...: I should have no problem running this game on my PC but it just doesnt load up. I tried reinstalling and still wont work. [img] 844fdb42-ff6b-41c6-80d0-a756b8bee249
  9. Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...: Ive tried restarting my computer, cancelling my installation, updating my computer, and updating the Xbox app. Any help would be appreciated. 884cf28e-4422-4fda-b1f4-60f5e8c33c53
  10. Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?: I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe. Running on Windows 10 (64-bit). Just bought the Ultimate Game Pass, yesterday, from the en-IE store. Played a bit of Grounded with some friends, all was well....