Deep Rock Galactic Microsoft store version not opening

Discus and support Deep Rock Galactic Microsoft store version not opening in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the microsoft version of this game and played it a few times. I prefer the steam version but sometimes I want to play it with my friend on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tacocoma, Aug 31, 2022.

1. tacocoma
    tacocoma Guest

I bought the microsoft version of this game and played it a few times. I prefer the steam version but sometimes I want to play it with my friend on xbox. The app has opened before but now when I click it it does nothing. I've updated my windows a few times since this issue started. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried repairing and reinstalling the app in application settings. No luck. At this point I would just like a refund for my broken game but I can't figure that out either. I hate microsoft so much lol.

:)

tacocoma, Aug 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for sharing the resolution

I'm glad to hear that!

Now you can play as usual, take care!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's old. It seems that something in your system could be corrupted. But lets try finding if that's the reason

1. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try installing the game and gaming services from there:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

2. If the issue persists run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

3. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily.

Restart your PC and give it a new try

4. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (Don't worry your content will remain)

Windows 10: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Windows 11: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tacocoma

If the purchase has been made in 14 days or less, you can try requesting a refund for it here:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If you're not eligible we can try troubleshooting the game to see if we can make it work again.

First, may I know if you tried opening the game from the Xbox app (or installing the game from the Xbox app)

If the issue persists there, if you open Task manager. If you go to the processes tab, are you able to see the game "running"?
  5. tacocoma Win User

Sfc tool fixed it! Thanks!
  6. tacocoma Win User

Past the refund date. I have new issues since I posted this- I uninstalled it and now I can't reinstall it. I followed a guide that told me to uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services to get apps installing again but now I can't install Gaming Services either. Before uninstalling I tried opening the game from a shortcut, from the start menu, from the microsoft store, and from the xbox app and every time I hit play nothing would happen at all. I also checked task manager a few times and it never showed up there.
Thema:

1. Deep Rock Galactic Microsoft store version not opening - Similar Threads - Deep Rock Galactic

2. Deep rock galactic not Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep rock galactic not Available: I can't Install Deep rock galactic. it show Not Avilable xbox game pass on PC 9ad84c8e-e394-40c5-9fdd-c9cf119e6f70
  3. error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic: ive tried verifying and repairing it, nothing worked i tried uninstalling it, didnt work and now im stuck trying to figure out whats wrong cb699847-d6b0-4d6b-975a-fb4c89214a89
  4. I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...: [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I...
  5. Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC ): hello, i just downloaded deep rock galactic using the xbox app, but when i start the game it loads for like 10 sec then there is that error message that appears saying that the game crashed the...
  6. Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?: Hello everyone! I have an issue with my pc. For some reason it refuses to run deep rock galactic, even though it has more than enough power to run it. I load up in the tutorial mission from the...
  7. Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?: I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the...
  8. I just installed deep rock galactic on gamepass and when i launch it its stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just installed deep rock galactic on gamepass and when i launch it its stuck on the...: I should have no problem running this game on my PC but it just doesnt load up. I tried reinstalling and still wont work. [img] 844fdb42-ff6b-41c6-80d0-a756b8bee249
  9. Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...: Ive tried restarting my computer, cancelling my installation, updating my computer, and updating the Xbox app. Any help would be appreciated. 884cf28e-4422-4fda-b1f4-60f5e8c33c53
  10. Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?: I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe. Running on Windows 10 (64-bit). Just bought the Ultimate Game Pass, yesterday, from the en-IE store. Played a bit of Grounded with some friends, all was well....