Deep:remember this pls you will agree one day

Discus and support Deep:remember this pls you will agree one day in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You are a gift from god not a curse. so that could be me, you, and everyone in the world. Just remember you are a gift from god not a curse, so treat... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnEndLess_Timeline, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Deep:remember this pls you will agree one day

You are a gift from god not a curse. so that could be me, you, and everyone in the world. Just remember you are a gift from god not a curse, so treat your self with respect and love ❤️ just remember this in time of sarrow.

submitted by /u/AnEndLess_Timeline
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnEndLess_Timeline, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

Forza 5 Xbox Day One Edition - SOLD OUT -

i agree with your party chat 100% i remember back in the rainbow six days when every one was talking xboxlive is like a ghost town now
  3. ParallelDust965 Win User

Medals/Medallas Microsoft Solitaire Collection

This happened to me in March of which I reported in an other thread. However I can't remember how it was solved. Mainly cause there was an other medal issue with an other game also. But two things I can remember. 1. One issue solved itself a couple of days
    later while playing one of the other games. 2. The other was fixed by "over playing" ie. solve 101-102 deals or so. Somewhere deep inside my brain something tells me you should try the second option... hmmm
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

ARRRRRRRRRRRRG

Take a deep breath and start a new game. This time remember to have a backlog of saves.
  5. DarkUnicycle Win User

1 VS 100 pls.

Hello everybody,

You have awakened a deep memory, I remember get on my Xbox every day with my friends and family and worked together to get all those questions right. I wish they would bring this game back in an updated form, but the idea was not only used but prepared
    perfectly.
  6. Major Kilowatt Win User

SOCOM v. Call of Duty

I played SOCOM:FTB on the psp. I remember playing it deep into the nights. It had a great community.
Thema:

Deep:remember this pls you will agree one day

1. Deep:remember this pls you will agree one day - Similar Threads - Deep remember pls

2. Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Deep Rock Galactic, but the installation stalls at 72% and gives the...: Ive tried restarting my computer, cancelling my installation, updating my computer, and updating the Xbox app. Any help would be appreciated. 884cf28e-4422-4fda-b1f4-60f5e8c33c53
  3. Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?: I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe. Running on Windows 10 (64-bit). Just bought the Ultimate Game Pass, yesterday, from the en-IE store. Played a bit of Grounded with some friends, all was well....
  4. PC GamePass - Deep Rock Galactic crashes to desktop every time I play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass - Deep Rock Galactic crashes to desktop every time I play the game: I am playing on a fairly modern PC, using the Gamepass version of this game. As I understand it, this means I play with other PC Gamepass and console PC users. I do NOT play with other Steam...
  5. Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia: As the title, it's available in other countries (my friend in the UK) but not here in Malaysia. Does anyone know why? I'd love to be able to join my friends on PC! [img]...
  6. What can I do to fix my deep rock galactic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can I do to fix my deep rock galactic?: I am having a problem with deep rock galactic on windows 10 were it won't let me join anything. I click join game on friends and just nothing happens no pop up or anything. Then I try to join a...
  7. Deep Rock Galactic "Not available" on Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic "Not available" on Xbox app on PC.: Title. I have Xbox Game Pass and could download other games like Persona 5 or Back 4 Blood but DRG's install button is replaced with "Not Available." Image shows what it looks like in the Xbox...
  8. Deep Rock Galactic Microsoft store version not opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic Microsoft store version not opening: I bought the microsoft version of this game and played it a few times. I prefer the steam version but sometimes I want to play it with my friend on xbox. The app has opened before but now when I...
  9. since the last xbox gamepass update, deep rock galactic keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since the last xbox gamepass update, deep rock galactic keeps crashing: Since the latest update to gamepass (currently august 14) deep rock galactic keeps crashing to desktop. i have never had the game crash before now. i even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  10. Deep Rock Galactic Multiplayer Busted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic Multiplayer Busted: Over the last few days, I have not been able to play deep rock galactic on multiplayer. The "press C" to invite feature is completely gone. I've restarted my computer, repaired the installation of...