Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot

Discus and support Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing lottery scratchers jackpot for a couple of months. The ad says that if you play this game you can win money to be deposited into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darla C., Jul 18, 2023.

  1. Darla C.
    Darla C. Guest

    Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot


    I have been playing lottery scratchers jackpot for a couple of months. The ad says that if you play this game you can win money to be deposited into your PayPal account. The increments are $100, $500, $1,000, $2,000, $3,000 etc. up to $9,000. When you win they tell you the money will be deposited in the next two days. After two days it will tell you the email to your account is incorrect Which they have added a letter or number to your account. Once you make sure that is correct they will tell you that because of CO-VID it will take 3-14 days. After the 14 days they tell you PayPal declined the deposit. Next they will tell you that the money was confirmed and processed. I have emailed them 4 times; no reply. I googled the app and it says that the app is not currently available in your region or country but it was initially available here in the USA. I have emails I have sent with no reply, screenshots of the wins and of the payment processed. I have seen many people questioning why they are getting by with this but no one is doing anything about it. Also, I thought Apple was more particular about the apps they supported? Something needs to be done about this kind of deception!

    :)
     
    Darla C., Jul 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Janet_C Win User

    Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot

    An apology, I thought by reporting this on this Microsoft Xbox forum the game you were also seeing it on the Microsoft Store.

    The only thing I can recommend you is to be more careful in this kind of sites and apps, none of them will give you money just like that, everything is scam.
  3. Janet_C Win User

    Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot

    Hello!

    I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

    Be very careful with applications that promise you to earn money for completing certain tasks and playing games, these types of applications do not exist and only try to steal your information.

    If this app you are referring to is in the Microsoft Store, go to the Store and look for the "Report this product" section so that it can be investigated and removed.

    If you have given access to personal data or any account, I recommend you change it and protect your account.

    To keep a Microsoft account protected you can follow the recommendations in this link:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

    Best regards.
  4. Darla C. Win User

    Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot

    Why can’t these apps be prohibited from being put out for people to download? Isn’t there someone who checks the games? Isn’t there any kind of security that goes along with the games being released?
  5. Darla C. Win User

    Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot

    As I mentioned in my earlier post, they have removed it from the App Store and it states it is not available in our region or country. So I cannot go anywhere to report it. The only way you can find it is google the app “Lottery Scratchers Jackpot”. It will be gold to orange in color and have 777 Lotto picture for the app
  6. RyoTakahashi Win User

    I dont know understand why i didnt get a promo code for killers instinct that other people are getting?

    It was a lottery, not an entitlement. Some people play for 30 years without winning, some play once and win the jackpot...
Thema:

Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot

Loading...
  1. Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot - Similar Threads - Deceptive Game Lottery

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  8. Mortal kombat deception

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat deception: HI xbox I'm asking can u feedback Mortal kombat deception on all XBOX Consoles [img] aa903e63-ef0f-4f94-b665-600f9fc73368
  9. Vigor chronicals Deception missing content?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vigor chronicals Deception missing content?: Hi all I don't even know if I've phrased it right.?! Purchased the game last year, installed it last night. Loads fine from the cloud, but the things you need to interact with in the very first...
  10. Can u play mortal kombat deception for xbox on xbox 1

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u play mortal kombat deception for xbox on xbox 1: I'm trying to play but it but idk if I can 04705fa3-a996-4938-a437-031bc7867428