debite 2 fois sur carte de credit pour une seule facture[Translation-debite 2 times on...

Discus and support debite 2 fois sur carte de credit pour une seule facture[Translation-debite 2 times on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; je recois une facture par mois pour la xbox mais il debite ma carte de credit 2 fois du meme montant. Il n'y a personne a qui ont peut parler???... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fredgag, Apr 16, 2020.

1. fredgag
    fredgag Guest

debite 2 fois sur carte de credit pour une seule facture[Translation-debite 2 times on...

je recois une facture par mois pour la xbox mais il debite ma carte de credit 2 fois du meme montant. Il n'y a personne a qui ont peut parler??? comment faire pour demander un remboursement????

[Translation-I receive an invoice per month for the xbox but it debits my credit card twice the same amount. There is no one who can talk??? how to claim a refund????]

:)

fredgag, Apr 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

debite 2 fois sur carte de credit pour une seule facture[Translation-debite 2 times on credit card for a single invoice]

Hi Fred,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. RetroSmile12396 Win User

Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

Oui j'ai bien regarder plus de 6 fois tantôt et oui c'est sur le bon compte. Mais même en regardant il faut rajouter une carte de crédit. Et pour le support Microsoft ça me dit que pour le problème ''Les
    appels téléphoniques et les conversations ne sont pas disponibles pour ce problème.''

-[Translation - Yes I did watch more than 6 times earlier and yes it is on the right account.
    But even looking at it you have to add a credit card.
    And for Microsoft support it tells me that for the problem "Phone calls and conversations are not available for this problem."]
  4. misterbigfoot Win User

Livraisons Xbox One

pour une sortie aussi importante, moi je préfére prendre la securiter, j'ai preco a micromania, sur de l'avoir demain a l'ouverture, sur les sites de ventes, pas sur qu'elle arrive demain chez vous.

pour un jeux, sa passe 1 ou 2 jours de retard, mais pas pour la ONE !!
  5. RastaRaymS Win User

problème de connection au live

Bonjour j'ai un probleme au niveau de mes options de paiement, lorsque j'ai acheté ma console j'ai payer mon abonnement avec une carte de credit que je n'ai plus, je ne les donc pas renouveler, impossible de la supprimer, j'ai voulu mettre un code prepayer
    mais il me dise erreur alors que le code est bon sur le site xbox il me dise de mette une autre carte de credit a la place de lancienne pour continuer a avoir le Xbox live. comment faire?
  6. Smwutches Win User

reimbursed the game forza horizon 4 (version 100 euros)

Vous devez vous rendre sur http://commerce.microsoft.com pour voir si vous pouvez y effectuer un remboursement. Sinon, vous devrez contacter le support technique et parler de la facturation. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. debite 2 fois sur carte de credit pour une seule facture[Translation-debite 2 times on... - Similar Threads - debite fois sur

2. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?: HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT. MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL . THANK YOU....
  3. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  4. i PURCHASED COINS FOR PASTRYPOP AND THEY HAVE BEEN DEBITED FROM MY PAPAL, BUT I HAVE NOT...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i PURCHASED COINS FOR PASTRYPOP AND THEY HAVE BEEN DEBITED FROM MY PAPAL, BUT I HAVE NOT...: I HAVE JUST PAID $14.50 FOR COINS FOR PASTRY POP AND HAVE NOT RECIVED THE COINS, PAYPAL HAS BEEN DEBITED, THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES LAST YEAR TOO, AROUND OCT NOV,SO HAVE WASTED LOTS...
  5. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  8. Money was debited from my bank account but game is not showing up on my Xbox library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money was debited from my bank account but game is not showing up on my Xbox library: I purchased a game using UPI from the Xbox Store The purchase was inititated and I did provide my OTP on my UPI wallet. The purchase was completed from my end and the transaction is showing as...
  9. repeat the debit for the order [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    repeat the debit for the order [mod removed]: Please repeat the debit for the order [mod removed]. my debit card temporarily did not work due to technical reasons, I was unable to pay for the game order [mod removed] at Microsoft Store....
  10. I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my...: Hello, I bought a game and I just didn’t like it so I decided to get a refund, however I had made that purchase Through my PayPal second payment my debit, so it was from my debit but the payment...